Get ready for more bank-robbing fun with this classic film on DVD again!
Bonnie and Clyde is coming back to DVD on March 25. The movie will be available in a Two-Disc Special Edition or a limited edition Ultimate Collectors Edition. The Two-Disc Special Edition will be priced at $20.97 SRP while the Ultimate Collectors Edition will go for $39.92 SRP. Both editions will be made available on both the HD DVD and Blu-Ray high-definition formats as well for $34.99 apiece, but the HD DVD version won't hit the shelves until April 15. The film stars Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway and Gene Hackman.
Clyde Barrow, recently out of prison, has turned to bank robbery. He meets Bonnie Parker and together the two form the nucleus of a gang of bank robbers who terrorize the southwest in the 1920s. Based on the true story of a pair of notorious bank robbers, the film personalizes them while still showing the violence that went along with them.
- The History Channel® Documentary - Love and Death: The Story of Bonnie and Clyde (newsreel footage, period accounts, and interviews with biographers to bring the story of the notorious outlaws to life)
- Revolution! The Making of Bonnie and Clyde
- Bonnie and Clyde's Gang (The challenges of bringing together the right creative forces to adapt the true story into a glamorous tale)
- The Reality and Myth of Bonnie and Clyde (Blending old and new Hollywood crews to bring about the style and look of a film which impacted more than just the fashion industry during the era)
- Releasing Bonnie and Clyde (From production to the final edited cut, a look at the struggles and joys of making a film that became a worldwide phenomenon and an Oscar winner)
- Warren Beatty Wardrobe Tests
- Deleted Scenes
- The Road to Mineloa
- Teaser Trailer
- Theatrical Trailer
The following collectables are also included with the Ultimate Collectors Edition
- 36-page hardcover book of rare, behind-the-scenes photos
- A 24-page reproduction of the original 1967 press book
- Special mail-in poster offer