Weekend Box Office:
1) Vantage Point $24 million
2) Jumper $12.65 million
3) The Spiderwick Chronicles $12.6 million
4) Step Up 2 the Streets $9.7 million
5) Fool's Gold $6.2 million
6) Definitely, Maybe $5.1 million
7) Be Kind Rewind $4.1 million
8) Juno $ 4.1 million
9) Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins $3.9 million
10) There Will Be Blood $2.5 million
Vantage Point debuted at the top of this weekend's box office receipts. The all-star cast action thriller beat out Doug Liman's Jumper for the number one position. While Vantage Point grossed almost double the number two position, it still fell short of the $27.2 million Jumper made last weekend.
The Spiderwick Chronicles almost beat out Jumper for the number two spot, just falling short a mere $50 thousand. Step Up 2 the Streets held strong with $9.7 million, well ahead of Warner Brothers' Fool's Gold.