You can bring home the latest drug-fueled exploits of a unique chemistry teacher on DVD and Blu-ray this coming March. Breaking Bad: The Complete Second Season will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on March 16. The four-disc DVD set ($39.95 SRP) and the three-disc BD set ($49.95 SRP) will contain all 13 episodes of the latest season. Also available on the same day will be the Blu-ray version of Breaking Bad: The Complete First Season, which will be priced at $39.95 SRP. The series stars Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Anna Gunn.
Popular water-cooler drama about an unremarkable and uncharismatic chemistry teacher, Walter, who discovers new passion in his life after he learns he has terminal cancer. Now that they've launched their drug business, there's no turning back for Walt and his young partner, Jesse. Using Walt's knowledge of chemistry to cook up high-grade methamphetamine to pay for Walt's cancer treatments, the pair is thrust into a netherworld of murder, mayhem and the twin threats of exposure and arrest. Amid suspicions about her husband's fidelity, Walt's wife Skyler faces an unexpected pregnancy and a grim financial outlook that forces her back to work for a boss she once threatened to sue for sexual harassment. The prospect of leaving his family penniless catapults Walt headlong into the deal to end all deals, elevating his reputation in the eyes of criminals and cops alike, but bringing him and Jesse to the brink of disaster while potentially making them rich beyond anything they could have dreamed up.
- Cast and Crew Commentaries
- - Deleted Scenes
- - Inside Breaking Bad - 13 Featurettes About The Making of Each Episode
- - Season 1 Recap
- - Walt's Warning Featurette
- - "Negro y Azul" Music Video
- - "Better Call Saul" Commercial
- - 11 Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes
- - Cop Talk with Dean Norris
- - Gag Reel
- - 6 Breaking Bad Original Webisodes
- - Season 3 Sneak Peek
- - Vince Gilligan's Photo Gallery
- - The Writers' Lab - An Interactive Guide to the Elements of an Episode (Blu-ray only)