You can bring home Sam Rockwell and Angelica Huston portraying characters from the mind of Chuck Pahlaniuk on DVD and Blu-ray this February. Choke will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on February 17. The disc will be priced at $27.98 SRP. The film stars Sam Rockwell, Angelica Huston and writer/director Clark Gregg.
Based on the novel by Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club), Choke is a dark and wickedly funny joyride from the depths of sexual compulsion to the heights of the Second Coming! Beside working at a colonial reenactment theme park and trying to hook up with everything on two legs, sex addict Victor Mancini courts the love and money of complete strangers via a demented con that might just kill him. But first, Victor must save his dying, delusional mother (Angelica Houston) by seducing and impregnating her comely physician, a task easier said than done, in this gleefully twisted tale of dysfunction, salvation, love, and libido.
- Audio commentary with Writer/Director/Actor Clark Gregg and Actor Sam Rockwell
- Five deleted scenes with optional audio commentary with Clark Gregg and Sam Rockwell
- Gag reel
- A conversation with Clark Gregg and Chuck Palahniuk
- "My Name is Victor and I'm a Sex Addict" featurette
- "A Mother's Love" featurette
- "From the Los Angeles Film Festival"
- Fox Movie Channel Presents: Casting Session