Paramount Pictures' Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Pizza Hut are teaming up to deliver the one thing practically everyone at San Diego Comic-Con can use: free pizza! For today, July 24, and today only, fans can get a free slice of Pizza Hut pizza in a collectible Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles box, by following just a few simple steps. First, you must follow @TMNTMovie on Twitter and then tweet with the hashtag #PizzaHutTMNT. Look for a Direct Message for a unique redemption code and then head down to Comic-Con's Interactive Zone at Petco Park to grab your free slice of Pizza Hut pizza, from now until 7 PM tonight.
Take a look at the collectible pizza box below, designed by Philadelphia-based artist Scott Derby, then read on for more details about Pizza Hut's massive Pizza Thrower, and a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mobile game.
In addition to the custom TMNT-themed pizza boxes, Paramount Pictures & Pizza Hut will unveil an enormous live-action Pizza Thrower for comic enthusiasts and diehard Ninja Turtles fans worldwide. Standing at more than 12 feet tall, 9 feet wide and extending 16 feet long, the Pizza Thrower boasts a 180-degree rotating tower with a turret-mounted seat to trigger the pizzas. At Comic-Con, attendees will have the opportunity to climb aboard the highly technical vehicle to take charge of the trigger for practice against targets or to take down Shredder. The thrower will fire faux Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites pizzas at the targets and enemies of the Ninja Turtles.
If you aren't in San Diego this week, you can still download the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mobile game for https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/id797809194?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4%26amp%3Buo%3D4|iOS and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mtvn.tmntMovieGame&hl=en|Android devices. Take a look at the full details below.
- The official mobile game for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie
- - Blockbuster action with Leo, Mikey, Donnie and Raph
- - Exciting and intuitive combat controls immerse you in the game
- - Jump, spin, punch, and kick waves of street gangs, mutants, Foot Clan, and legendary bosses
- - Upgrade each turtle with unique ninjutsu attacks, weapons, training, and boosts like the Freak Streak and Whack Attack
- - Chain attacks to trigger an awesome Turtle Power mini-game and fight up close with All 4 Turtles
- - Play through Story Mode, written by Tom Waltz, contributing author of the beloved comic series from IDW Publishing
- - Stay alive in Survival Mode against endless waves of enemies
- - Test your skills with in-game challenges
- - Compete against your friends' high scores
- - Developed by the makers of the acclaimed game Combo Crew
This game offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device settings.