In our continuing celebration of the latest release of 24: Season Four on DVD, MovieWeb and Fox Home Entertainment have teamed up to bring MovieWeb readers a spectacular contest.
In the next few weeks one lucky reader of the site will be chosen at random to visit the set of 24, now filming in and around Los Angeles!
Here's the catch. The winner we select must be able to provide their own transportation to this set visit. No travel accomidations will be provided. Just as well, because of the various shooting points of the show from week to week, we will only be able to provide the winner with a 7 day notice before they will be summoned to the set for the visit, so please, only enter thios contest if your schedule is flexible enough to be able to access the st visit on a moment's notice.
Interested? Enter our contest RIGHT NOW! CLICK HERE
Terrorism. A torrid affair. And political intrigue… and it's not even noon! The clock is ticking and time is running out once again as Jack Bauer races to save the world in the 24: Season Four, debuting December 6 from Fox Home Entertainment. The ground-breaking Emmy® and Golden Globe®-winning series – nominated for eleven Emmys® this year including Best Drama Series and Best Actor (Kiefer Sutherland) – returns to FOX in January 2006, but fans can get a sneak peek at Jack's next mission with an exclusive, made-for-DVD prequel that bridges seasons four and five together with footage that will never air on U.S. television. In addition, the seven-disc set includes three behind-the-scenes featurettes, deleted scenes and episode commentaries, as well as 24 "mobisodes," one-minute episodes following a thrilling original storyline. The set will be available for the suggested retail price of $69.98 U.S./$99.98 Canada.
Although fired from CTU, Jack Bauer is thrust back into action after a deadly terrorist strike and the kidnapping of his new boss, the U.S. Secretary of Defense. But it's soon apparent that the kidnapping is part of a much larger plan, for every time Jack thinks he's averted disaster, a new and more ominous plot is uncovered. As CTU races to figure out the terrorists' true objective, it becomes clear that the events of this day have been years in the making—and only a miracle will prevent the scheduled attacks that the terrorists believe will bring this country to its knees.
DVD Special Features:
- 24: Season Four is packed with thrilling bonus materials including an exclusive prequel bridging season four to season five, deleted and extended scenes, actor and filmmaker commentaries, the 24: Conspiracy Mobisodes, the "Longest Day" music video, a Season 4 Director's Cut promo, three featurettes including Breaking Ground: Building The New CTU, Blood On The Tracks and Lock And Load, plus the season five teaser and trailer. The DVD is presented in 1.78:1 aspect ratio in widescreen with English Dolby Digital 5.1 and Spanish Dolby Surround. The following is the breakdown for each disc:
- 7:00AM – 8:00AM including one branched deleted scene
- 8:00AM – 9:00AM
- 9:00AM – 10:00AM
- 10:00AM – 11:00AM
- Commentary by Joel Surnow and Mary Lynn Rajskub on "7:00AM – 8:00AM"
- 11:00AM – 12:00PM
- 12:00PM – 1:00PM
- 1:00PM – 2:00PM including 4 branched deleted scenes
- 2:00PM – 3:00PM
- Commentary by Joseph Hodges and Jon Cassar on "12:00PM – 1:00PM"
- Commentary by Kim Raver and Joseph Hodges on "1:00PM – 2:00PM"
- Commentary by Stephen Kronish and Peter Lenkov "2:00PM – 3:00PM"
- 3:00PM – 4:00PM
- 4:00PM – 5:00PM including 6 branched deleted scenes
- 5:00PM – 6:00PM including 1 branched deleted scene
- 6:00PM – 7:00PM including 1 branched deleted scene
- Commentary by Evan Katz on "3:00PM – 4:00PM"
- Commentary by Nestor Serrano and Stephen Kronish on "4:00PM – 5:00PM"
- 7:00PM – 8:00PM including 6 branched deleted scene
- 8:00PM – 9:00PM including 1 branched deleted scene
- 9:00PM – 10:00PM including 1 branched deleted scene
- 10:00PM – 11:00PM
- Commentary by Tim Iacofono and Shohreh Aghdashloo on "8:00PM – 9:00PM"
- Commentary by Roger Cross and Bryan Spicer on "9:00PM – 10:00PM"
- 11:00PM – 12:00AM
- 12:00AM – 1:00AM
- 1:00AM – 2:00AM including 4 branched deleted scenes
- 2:00AM – 3:00AM
- Commentary by Jon Cassar and Sean Callery on "12:00AM – 1:00AM"
- Commentary by Paul Gadd and Ken Kobett on "1:00AM – 2:00AM"
- 3:00AM – 4:00AM
- 4:00AM – 5:00AM including 1 branched deleted scene
- 5:00AM – 6:00AM including 5 branched deleted scenes
- 6:00AM – 7:00AM including 3 branched deleted scenes
- Commentary by Matt Michnovetz and Duppy Demetrius on "4:00AM – 5:00AM"
- Commentary by Bob Cochran and Scott Powell on "6:00AM – 7:00AM"
Disc Dedicated to Special Features:
- Season Four/Five Bridge Prequel
- Season Five Teaser
- Season Five Trailer
- "The Longest Day" Music Video
- "24: Conspiracy" Mobisodes – Minutes 1-24
- "Breaking Ground: Building The New CTU" featurette
- "Blood On The Tracks" featurette
- "Lock And Load" featurette
- Extended and deleted scenes with optional commentary by John Cassar
- Season Four Director's Cut Promo
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO CLIPS FROM THIS RELEASE!