- Happily N'Ever After DVD
CLICK HERE to enter our contest!
Once upon a time will n'ever be the same again. Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, and Jack from the Beanstalk are all about to live happily ever after when the balance between good and evil gets thrown out of whack. It's up to Cinderella - aka Ella (Sarah Michelle Gellar) - to save the day by taking on her power hungry stepmother, Frieda (Sigourney Weaver). But this time, Ella will have to do it without her Prince Charming (Patrick Warburton) as she joins forces with an unlikely army of dwarves, fairies, and the wizard's bumbling assistants, Mambo (Andy Dick) and Munk (Wallace Shawn). Your favorite fairy tales are turned upside down in this funny, fast-paced adventure that teaches the lesson that - no matter who you are - you have the power to affect how your story turns out!
This spring, fairy tales endings aren't what they used to be as Lionsgate releases to DVD the hilarious animated feature Happily N'Ever After, the inspired story where everyone's favorite fairy tales are turned upside down in a funny, fast-paced adventure. Featuring a talented cast of voices including Sarah Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prinze Jr., George Carlin, Sigourney Weaver and others, the film explores what happens to the inhabitants of FairyLand when "tried and true" stories are thrown out of whack and the fate of 'happily ever after' hangs in the balance. A major theatrical release from Lionsgate, this clever family film will be available day and date on DVD and Blu-ray disc on May 1 for the suggested retail price of $28.98 and $39.99, respectively.
Both the DVD and the Blu-ray disc cast a spell with a full slate of special features including - most appropriately, an alternate ending, 7 deleted scenes, over 40 minutes of featurettes, audio commentary, interactive games and more. In addition, Lionsgate has created customized menus for the Happily N'Ever After DVD that - in keeping with the film's theme of alternate endings - will allow viewers to pick whether to get good or evil menu screens based on their responses to a series of multiple choice questions. The menus are all also hosted by the film's breakthrough new characters- Mambo & Munk- who provide side-splitting color commentary throughout the menus and the games.
Standard DVD and Blu-ray Features:
- Audio commentary with director Paul J. Bolger
- Happily N'Ever After? - Alternate Ending
- Deleted Scenes: Lost in Fairy Tale Land
- Featurette: Journey of the Characters in the Enchanted Forest
- Featurette: Creating the Happily Story: Bringing N'Ever After to Life
- From Storyboard to Fairy Tale: A Comparison
- Games from the Department of Fairy Tale Security: Choose Your Own Fairy Tale Ending (DVD Only)
- Munk's Fairy Tale Fix
- Mambo and Munk's Magical Matchmaker
- Mambo's memory Mix-Up (DVD Only)
- Create Your Own Witch's Broom!
- Rating: PG
- Rating Reason: some mild action and rude humor.
- Genre: Family
- CC: English Closed Captioned
- Subtitles: English and Spanish
- Format: Widescreen
- Feature Running Time: 87 Minutes
- Audio: English and Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio
- Blu-ray Audio Status: English DTS HD Master Audio
Dont't forget to also check out: Happily N'Ever After