Cowabunga! On August 7 get prepared to see your DVD player get its butt kicked as TMNT comes to DVD! With summer winding down we want go out with a bang, so we are giving away some copies of this release to our users.
- TMNT DVD
CLICK HERE to enter our contest!
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles return in an all-new CGI action adventure, written and directed by Kevin Munroe. After the defeat of their old arch nemesis, The Shredder, the Turtles have grown apart as a family. Struggling to keep them together, their rat sensei, Splinter (Mako), becomes worried when strange things begin to brew in New York City. Tech-industrialist Maximillian J. Winters (Patrick Stewart) is raising up an army of ancient monsters, and only one super-ninja fighting team can stop them-- Leonardo (James Arnold Taylor), Michelangelo (Mikey Kelley), Donatello (Mitchell Whitfield) and Raphael (Nolan North)! With the help of old allies April O'Neil (Sarah Michelle Gellar) and Casey Jones (Chris Evans), the Turtles are in for the fight of their lives as they once again must face the mysterious Foot Clan, who have put their own ninja skills behind Winters' endeavors.
Actors: Chris Evans, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Kevin Smith, Patrick Stewart, Laurence Fishburne, Zhang Ziyi, Mitchell Whitfield, James Arnold Taylor, Nolan North, Mikey Kelley
Director: Kevin Munroe
- Alternate ending temp/scratch test (grayscale April and Casey)
- Commentary by writer and director Kevin Munroe.
- Deleted scenes including: Splinter Gets Cake (Mikey sneaks food to Splinter).
- Interviews with voice talent Patrick Stewart, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Laurence Fishburne and filmmakers
- Side by side comparison of storyboards and CGI action
- Screen Aspect: Standard [4:3 Transfer] / Widescreen [16:9 Transfer]
- Sound Quality: English: Dolby Surround 5.1 - Francais (Q): Dolby Surround 5.1 - Latin Spanish: Dolby Surround 5.1
- Subtitles: English, English SDH, Espanol, French Q
- Media Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: O-Sleeve Amaray Case
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Animation, Comedy
- Rating: PG
- Rating Reason: animated action violence, some scary cartoon images and mild language.
- Runtime: 87 mins
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO CLIPS FROM THIS DVD RELEASE!
Dont't forget to also check out: TMNT