On May 8, prepare for a very special release as Big: Extended Edition comes to DVD! In honor of this release we are giving away some copies to some lucky users.
- Big: Extended Edition 2 Disc DVD Set
CLICK HERE to enter our contest!
The classic story about a boy who grew up overnight is back in an all-new, all-grown up Director's Cut DVD! Featuring a wish-list of never-before-seen special features including a audio commentary by director Penny Marshall, deleted scenes, five featurettes and more, this "hilarious" (Newsweek), "nimble comedy" (The Hollywood Reporter) has never been bigger!
All twelve-year-old Josh Baskin (Tom Hanks) wants is to be big. But when his wish is granted beyond his wildest dreams, Josh finds a new face in the mirror... his own, at age 30. Now, aided only by his boisterous best friend, he'll have to keep the secret of his true age as he tries to fill his own oversized shoes. But as his innocent charms help him rise to the top of the adult world, Josh will face the biggest decision of his life - return to his own age, or remain big forever!
You'll laugh, you'll cry! Fox Home Entertainment presents one of the silver screen's most accomplished actors. With his outstanding performances and ability to charm audiences by playing the lovable everyman, two-time Academy Award winner Tom Hanks (Philadelphia, 1993; Forrest Gump, 1994) has become one of cinema's most recognizable and critically acclaimed actors. Now, Fox Home Entertainment brings Big: Extended Edition to DVD on May 8, 2007. Big: Extended Edition will sell for the suggested retail price of $19.98 U.S. / $25.98 Canada.
One of the most beloved comedy gems of the past 20 years, Big garnered Hanks his first Academy Award nomination and was ranked number 15 on Premiere magazine's list of "100 Greatest Performances of All Time" for his portrayal of Josh Baskin, a boy who wishes to be 'big' and virtually transforms into a childish middle-aged adult overnight. The Big: Extended Edition is 25 minutes longer than the original film, includes never-before-seen deleted scenes with optional introductions from director Penny Marshall, two behind-the-scenes featurettes and much more.
Big: Extended EditionDVD Features:
- Extended cut of Big feature film with an additional twenty five minutes of footage
- Big Brainstorming - Audio documentary by Gary Ross and Anne Spielberg using archival audio material of the original creation of the script
- Eight deleted and extended scenes with optional introductions by director Penny Marshall
- "Backstory: Big" featurette
- "Carnival Party Newswrap" vignette
- "Big Beginnings" featurette
- "Chemistry of a Classic" documentary
- "The Work of Play" featurete
- TV spots and theatrical trailers
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Audio: English Dolby Digital 5.1 sound.
- Run Time: 120 minutes
- Rating: Not Rated
- CC: Yes
Dont't forget to also check out: Big