On July 31 prepare for the ultimate battle to begin when Pathfinder is released on DVD! We know you love this movie and that's why we're giving away some copies of it to our users!
- Pathfinder Unrated DVD
CLICK HERE to enter our contest!
Shrouded in the mists of legend of a time when Vikings tried to conquer North America, Pathfinder tells the story of a young Norse boy left behind after his clan shipwrecks on the Eastern shores. Despite his lineage, the boy is raised by the very Indians his kinsmen set out to destroy. Now, as the Vikings return to stage another barbaric raid, the 25-year-old Norse warrior, facing a personal war between those who sired him and those who raised him, the reluctant hero takes up arms against the war- mongering barbarian hordes, leaving a trail of vengeful devastation in his wake. Equal parts Conan The Barbarian and Tarzan Of The Apes - Pathfinder is stylishly directed by Marcus Nispel (2003's graphic remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre) from a script by Laeta Kalogridis, and features a powerful supporting cast that includes the beautiful Moon Bloodgood, Russell Means and perennial film villain Clancy Brown as the leader of the invading Norse warriors.
Both the unrated and rated versions of the DVD include director audio commentary as well as eight deleted scenes, plus the action-packed unrated DVD additionally includes five behind-the- scenes featurettes, making-of segment with the director, special look at Brown's portray of the Viking leader and more.
Six centuries before the arrival of Columbus, a band of bloodthirsty Viking marauders invaded
the shores of North America to claim the land for settlement. They came without warning. They killed without mercy. And they left behind one of their own: a ten-year-old boy, who would be raised by the very Indians his people tried to destroy. Fifteen years later, the child is now a full- grown warrior, known to his tribe as Ghost. When the Vikings return for another brutal attack, Ghost wages an all-out war against the barbarians, forging his own path of discovery in the process.
- Audio commentary by director Marcus Nispel
- Eight deleted scenes (with optional director commentary)
- Five-part behind-the-scenes featurette
- The Beginning (the original film, the factual history, and how the movie got the green light)
- The Design (the look of the film, and the collaboration with the creator of the graphic novel)
- The Build (constructing the costumes, props, and sets)
- The Shoot (the challenging shooting conditions and schedule)
- The Stunts (an in-depth look at some of the stunts in the film)
- We Shoot Now! Marcus Nispel on the set of Pathfinder featurette
- Clancy Brown: Cult Hero featurette
- Theatrical trailers