With Two and a Half Men: The Complete First Season now available on DVD, the laughs are being heard all over town! Since we want to spread the joy of this hilarious show to you we are giving away copies of it to our users.
- Two and a Half Men: The Complete First Season DVD set
Related: GIVEAWAY: Win Selma on Blu-ray
CLICK HERE to enter our contest!
Charlie Harper is a bachelor in paradise, complete with Malibu beach house, overpaid job and a very active dating life. Then his uptight brother Alan, in the throes of a divorce, moves in - and brings his 10-year-old son Jake with him. Sorry, Charlie. It looks like paradise lost. This 4-disc set includes all 24 Season-One Episodes of the breezy comedy - the People's Choice Award winner as Favorite New Series - starring Charlie Sheen as Charlie and Jon Cryer as Alan. As the brothers reestablish a sense of family, Charlie also bonds with Jake (Angus T. Jones). Holland Taylor is the guys' domineering mother, Marin Hinkle is Alan's icy ex and Melanie Lynskey is Rose, who thinks one date with Charlie means life-long commitment. Meet the Harper men - two adults, one kid and no grown-ups.
- 1. Pilot
- 2. Big Flappy Bastards
- 3. Go East on Sunset Until You Reach the Gates of Hell
- 4. If I Can't Write My Chocolate Song, I'm Going to take a Nap
- 5. Last Thing You Want is to Wind Up with a Hump
- 6. Did You Check with the Captain of the Flying Monkeys?
- 7. If They Do Go Either Way They're Usually Fake
- 8. Twenty-Five Little Pre-Pubers Without a Snoot-Ful
- 9. Phase One, Complete
- 10. Merry Thanksgiving
- 11. Alan Harper, Frontier Chiropractor
- 12. Camel Filters and Pheremones
- 13. Sarah Like Puny Alan
- 14. I Can't Afford Hyenas
- 15. Round One to the Hot Crazy Chick
- 16. That Was Saliva, Alan
- 17. Ate the hamburgers, Wearing the Hats
- 18. An Old Flame With a New Wick
- 19. I Remember the Coat Room, I Just Don't Remember You
- 20. Hey, I Can't Pee Outside in the Dark
- 21. No Sniffing, No Wowing
- 22. My Doctor Has a Cow Puppet
- 23. Just Like Buffalo
- 24. Can You Feel My Finger?
- Two Adults, One Kid, No Grown-Ups
- Backstage Tour with Angus T. Jones
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78 - Widescreen [16:9 Transfer]
- Audio Dolby Surround Stereo - English / Stereo 2.0 - Portuguese
- No. of Discs: 4
- Packaging Type: Digi-Pack
- Rating: Not Rated
- Runtime: 501 mins