On August 7 Unaccompanied Minors sneaks into DVD stores everywhere! As we love movies about minors getting into trouble, we are giving away some copies of this release to our users.
- Unaccompanied Minors DVD
CLICK HERE to enter our contest!
It's Christmas Eve and a huge blizzard has just shut down the airport, threatening to ruin holiday plans for all stranded travelers. Snowed in en route to their father's house, two Unaccompanied Minors--dubbed UMs--Spencer (Dyllan Christopher) and his little sister, Katherine (Dominique Saldana), are ushered to the airport's Unaccompanied Minors Room, a holding cell for dozens of stranded, parent-free kids from all over the country. Caught in the crossfire of projectile cupcakes and juice boxes and desperate to escape, Spencer makes a run for freedom along with four other UMs, who couldn't be more different if they tried: spoiled rich girl Grace (Gina Mantegna), trailer-park tomboy Donna (Quinn Shephard), academic overachiever Charlie (Tyler James Williams) and comic-book geek Timothy Wellington a.k.a. "Beef" (Brett Kelly).
With the airport's peevish Passenger Relations Manager Oliver Porter (Lewis Black), his lackey assistant Zach Van Bourke (Wilmer Valderrama) and every airport security guard hot on their trails, this group of UMs from cliques that don't mix learn to ditch their differences and help each other flee the clutches of airport authority. Meanwhile, Katherine and the other UMs have been herded to a nearby hotel to wait out the storm. Determined to reunite with his little sister and fulfill her unspoiled vision of Santa Claus arriving on Christmas morning, Spencer enlists the help of his UM posse. Working together as an unlikely family of their own, they outwit and outrun Oliver and his crew. Plummeting through baggage chutes, rummaging around unclaimed luggage and canoeing down a snow-covered hill, they turn Christmas at the airport into holiday pandemonium and, along the way, prove that the holidays aren't about where you are, but who you're with.
Actors: Lewis Black, Wilmer Valderrama, Tyler James Williams, Brett Kelly, Gina Mantegna, Quinn Shephard, Paget Brewster, Rob Corddry, Dominique Saldana, Jessica Walter, Rob Riggle, David Koechner, B.J. Novak
Director: Paul Feig
- Additional Scenes - Original Opening, Snotty Beef, I was Stuck, Prius Vs. Hummer, Mistletoe, Dog Now, Dr. Charlie and Donna Dance
- Audio Commentary - Commentary with Lewis Black, director Paul Feig and writers Jacob Meszaros and Mya Stark - A hilarious commentary which advises "dos and don't" behaviors for kids in a comical way.
- Featurette - Guards in the Hall (runtime 20:34)
- Aspect Ratio: Original Aspect Ratio - 2.40 / Standard [4:3 Transfer] / Widescreen [16:9 Transfer]
- Audio: English: Dolby Surround 5.1 - Francais (Q): Dolby Surround 5.1 - Latin Spanish: Dolby Surround 5.1
- Subtitles: English, English SDH, Espanol, Francais
- Media Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Amaray Case
- Rating: PG
- Rating Reason: mild rude humor and language.
- Runtime: 90 mins
Dont't forget to also check out: Unaccompanied Minors