Boston Legal: Season 5 will bring the Beantown legal drama to DVD shelves nationwide on May 5 and we just have to celebrate the final season of this hit series. We have another contest running and we're giving away copies of this four-disc set to our readers. You know these sets will go fast, so be sure to enter this new contest today.
- Boston Legal: Season 5 four-disc DVD set
CLICK HERE to enter this big giveaway today.
Everyone deserves his or her day in court. In fact, some people deserve more than one. Take the attorneys of Crane Poole & Schmidt, whose unquestionable legal brilliance is matched only by the outrageous instability of their personal lives. It's a chaotic world where sexual harassment, extortion, kidnapping and attempted murder all comes with the territory... and those are just the attorneys!
- Denny and Alan: "Friends to the End"
- - "Denny's Daughter: The Untold Story with Introduction by Executive Producer/Director Bill D'Elia"
- - Closing Statement: The "Boston Legal" Series Finale
- Stricken From The Record! - Deleted Scenes with Introductions by Executive Producer/Director Bill D'Elia
- - "Smoke Signals": My Junk Doesn't Work
- - "Smoke Signals": Wandering Eye Doctor
- - "Smoke Signals": Lazy Eyes Take the Stand
- - "True Love": Barnyard Animals. Love 'Em
- - "The Bad Seed": Every Firm Should Have One Alan Shore
- - "Happy Trails": A Man Almost Died
- - "Happy Trails": The Party's Not Until Tonight
- - "Roe": The Day Is Still Young
- - "Roe": Good Luck, Partner
- - "Mad Cows": Denny and Valerie
- - "Juiced": I Have a Litigious Button