Caprica Season 1.0 will be released in a four-disc DVD set on October 5 and you know we just have to celebrate this new TV DVD set. We have a brand new contest running and we're giving away copies of these DVD sets to our readers and we're also giving away a guidebook to the 12 Colonies, which includes dining tips, geography, etiquette, festivals and other information on this fictional sci-fi world. You know these sets and books will go fast, so be sure to enter this contest today.
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Just "Like" (fan) the Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" , just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
Part sweeping soap, part mediation on the dangerous moral ramifications of artificial intelligence, the Battlestar Galactica phenomenon continues with this undeniably compelling look at where the real conflict between humans and the Cylons began... in a vibrant world remarkably like our own, Caprica. Taking place fifty-eight years before Battlestar Galactica begins, Caprica Season 1.0 focuses on two powerful families - the Graystones and the Adamas - who find their destinies irrevocably intertwined after a devastating explosion. As the two houses struggle with the line where humanity ends and artificial intelligence - the Cylon race - begins, they will face off on a battlefield of corporate conspiracy, murder, sexual politics and family betrayal.
- Season 1.5 Sneak Peek: An all-new sneak peek at upcoming episodes featuring Ronald D. Moore and the Caprica cast.
- - 13 Video Blogs: A look behind-the-scenes and from the set of Caprica.
- - Podcasts with co-creator/executive producer, Ronald D. Moore, executive producer David Eick, co-executive producer Jonas Pate and the Caprica cast and crew.
- - Feature Commentaries with co-creator/executive producer Ronald D. Moore, executive producers Jane Espenson and David Eick along with director Jeffrey Reiner.
- - Unaired and Extended Pilot Episode: with commentary from director Jeffrey Reiner, executive producer/writer Ronald D. Moore and executive producer David Eick.
- - The Caprica Dynasty: Viewers will learn how Caprica came about and discover from the cast exactly what it was that appealed to them about the project and their experiences making it.
- - The Look of Caprica: With its unique take on futuristic style, Caprica redefines the Sci-Fi genre with a mix of film noir and classic 1940s fashion. Fans will discover the influences for this distinctive look and learn how it was achieved.
- - Creating a World: Visual Effects supervisor, Gary Hutzel and his team lift the lid on the virtual sets, CGI Cylons and matte backgrounds that makes up the futuristic world of Caprica.
- - 48 Deleted Scenes