Chitty Chitty Bang Bang will make its Blu-ray debut on November 2 and you just know we have to celebrate this classic starring Dick Van Dyke. We have a brand new contest running and we're giving away copies of this new Blu-ray disc to our readers. You know these high-def discs will go fast, so make sure you enter this contest today:
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Blu-ray artwork
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Blu-ray
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Based on the children's book Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: The Magical Car by Ian Fleming, the film tells the story of an eccentric professor (played by Dick Van Dyke) who invents wacky machinery, but can't seem to make ends meet. When he invents a revolutionary car, a foreign government becomes interested in it, and resorts to skullduggery to get their hands on it. The all-time family classic evolves from there and viewers are taken on a magical ride with the professor and loveable motorcar.
- All-new "Toot Sweet Symphony" melody maker - the Toot Sweet Toots Musical Maestro
- - All-new "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Driving Game"
- - Remembering Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with Dick Van Dyke
- - "A Fantasmagorical Motorcar" featurette
- - Sherman Brothers' Rare Demos of the film's most popular songs
- - Vintage Featurettes including, "The Ditchling Tinkerer," "Dick Van Dyke Press Interview," and "The Potts Children's Featurette"
- - Photo Gallery
- - Vintage Advertising Gallery including English and French versions of the theatrical trailer and several television spots
- - Sing-a-long version of the film
- - Music Machine