Universal Studios Home Entertainment continues their high-octane Death Race franchise with Death Race 3: Inferno, debuting on Blu-ray and DVD January 22. Luke Goss returns as Frankenstein, who is just one more Death Race win away from earning back his freedom. Standing in his way are a treacherous group of adversaries in South Africa's Kalahari Desert. We have a contest lined up where fans of this action-packed franchise can take home this new sequel on Blu-ray, to experience it the way it was meant to be seen in high definition. Don't worry, you don't have to enter a death-defying race yourself to take home this prize. Check out how you can win below.
Death Race 3: Inferno Blu-ray
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Repentant convict Carl Lucas (Blu-ray) - aka Frankenstein- is a legendary driver in the brutal prison blood sport known as Death Race. Only one victory away from winning freedom, Lucas is plunged into his most vicious competition yet: the first ever Desert Death Race. Through South Africa's infernal Kalahari Desert, Lucas is pitted against ruthless adversaries and powerful forces at work behind the scenes to ensure his defeat. Also, starring Danny Trejo and Ving Rhames, Death Race 3: Inferno is an insane, action packed thrill-ride.
- Deleted Scenes
- - Deleted Shots Montage
- - The Making of Death Race 3: Inferno: It's an all-new Death Race! Inspired by its popular predecessors, this featurette will show how the filmmakers, production crew and actors created this new version of the popular Death Race franchise.
- - Feature Commentary With Director Roel Reiné
- - Alternate Opening (Blu-ray only)
- - Racing For Death: Take a look under the hood and behind the wheel of the mechanical stars of Death Race 3: Inferno. From the engine designs to the safety measures put in place to protect the drivers, this featurette will give petrol heads a real look at the cars of Death Race Inferno. (Blu-ray only)
- - Art Imitating Life: Goldberg: Gain perspective of the cast and crew on the character Goldberg and the actor who plays him, Danny Trejo. Real life experience helped Danny Trejo relate to this story. As a child he got in with the wrong crowd and served 12 years at various California prisons including, San Quentin. The ex-con considers himself to be lucky to have gotten a second chance at life. That second chance came through show business. (Blu-ray only)