This past spring, Wisteria Lane was shut down for good when Desperate Housewives ended its eight-season run on ABC. Now, fans can relive the entire series with Desperate Housewives: The Complete Collection, a 46-disc set containing all 179 episodes of creator Marc Cherry's beloved show. Since this might be too far out of our readers' price range (yeah, that's right, I'm calling our readers a bunch of penniless hobos that read this in the library, what are you going to do about it? Vote no on 37 and make me eat a bunch of GMO?), we are giving away copies of this boxed set. Get that mouse-clicking finger ready because these prizes will be gone before you know it! (God, I never get tired of saying that!)
Desperate Housewives: The Complete Collection
Related: GIVEAWAY: Win Selma on Blu-ray
- Desperate Housewives: The Complete Collection 46-disc DVD set
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Just "Like" (fan) the Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" , just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
Experience the ground breaking series that seduced audiences for eight seasons when Desperate Housewives: The Complete Collection becomes available on DVD. Housed in a collectible replica of Mary Alice's infamous steamer trunk, the complete collection contains all 179 episodes from all eight seasons on 46-discs, including an exclusive bonus disc with even more cast interviews and behind the scenes from the final season. This set is a must-have for any Desperate Housewives fan.
- "The End of the Lane: Last Days on Set" - Fans will have the opportunity to say goodbye as this bonus feature captures the action throughout the last days of the series finale episode. Follow along with cast and crew as they wrap up their lives on Wisteria Lane.
- - Curtain Call: The Desperate Housewives Family - Up close and personal with the hard working and talented crew behind the cameras. Fans will join the cast of the hit series as they introduce and say goodbye to their extended Desperate Housewives family.
- - Cherry Cameo - In this exclusive, feature, fans get the chance to follow producer Marc Cherry as he makes a cameo on the series finale.
- - Desperately Dead - Martha Huber, Rex Van De Kamp, George Williams are just a few of the over 50 characters introduced and killed off in the eight years of the hit series. Fans will enjoy this fun video highlighting these memorable television souls in this nostalgic look back through the tragedies on Wisteria Lane.
- - Desperately Dangerous - Desperate Housewives brought audiences some of the seediest characters ever to appear on television. Fans will love this featurette that examines some of the "darker" additions to Wisteria Lane.
- - Wisteria Lane Mystery Club - Neal McDonough hosts this featurette where fans will meet the actors who portrayed some of the mysterious characters at the center of the drama on the hit series.
- - Karen & Roberta Show - In this special feature, Kathryn Joosten and Lily Tomlin discuss playing sisters, life lessons learned on the show and joke about the idea of a "Karen and Roberta" spinoff series.