Opposites attract and on June 13th Fox Home Entertainment will be showcasing this attraction, when Dharma & Greg: Season 1 comes to DVD stores everywhere! We are celebrating the release of this popular show by giving away copies of this three disc set, plus some yoga mats!
CLICK HERE to grab some good Dharma!
When free-spirited yoga instructor Dharma Finklestein (Elfman) meets conservative attorney Greg Montgomery (Gibson), it's love at first sight. Unfortunately, there is absolutely no love in the air when Dharma's hippie parents and Greg's blue-blood establishment parents finally meet after their children have already married at a drive-thru chapel in Reno. With friends and family all suggesting that a quick annulment would be best, it's no surprise that the couple begins to second-guess their impulsive nuptials. But it's soon evident that nothing can stand in the way of true love!
Two worlds collide when a free-spirited yoga instructor raised by hippies and an aristocratic-bred, Harvard-educated lawyer get married on their first date and prove that opposites attract to find true love in the hilarious series Dharma & Greg, debuting on DVD June 13 from Fox Home Entertainment. Experience the love and laughter of all 23 first season episodes with Golden Globe® and two-time TV Guide Awards® winner Jenna Elfman* ("Courting Alex") in her breakout romantic comedy role alongside Golden Globe® nominee Thomas Gibson** ("Criminal Minds") in the charming and whimsical series which tied for the People's Choice Award as Favorite New Television Comedy (1997).
Nominated for six Emmy Awards®, Dharma & Greg was created by TV veteran Chuck Lorre ("Two and a Half Men," "Cybill") and Dottie Dartland ("Caroline in the City") and features laugh-out-loud performances from Alan Rachins ("CSI"), Mimi Kennedy ("House, M.D."), Susan Sullivan ("Hope and Faith"), Mitch Ryan (Liar, Liar) and Joel Murray ("Still Standing").
Delivering hours of entertainment, the Dharma & Greg: Season 1 DVD collection features audio commentaries by various cast members, three hidden Easter Eggs with hilarious outtakes, "When Two Worlds Collide: The Dharma & Greg Story" featurette, a photo gallery and a "Reaching Your Inner Dharma" interactive game. The three-disc DVD set will be available for the suggested retail price of $39.98 U.S. / $54.98 Canada.
Episode Listings and Features:
Disc One - Side A
- Pilot (Audio commentary by Jenna Elfman, Mimi Kennedy and Alan Rachins)
- And the In-Laws Meet
- Shower the People You Love With Love
- And Then There's the Wedding
Disc One - Side B
- The Ex-Files
- Yoga and Boo, Boo
- Indian Summer
- Mr. Montgomery Goes to Washington
- Hidden Easter Egg: Outtake from "The Ex-Files"
Disc Two - Side A
- He Ain't Heavy, He's My Father (Audio commentary by Jenna Elfman, Mimi Kennedy and Alan Rachins)
- The First Thanksgiving
- Instant Dharma
- Haust Arrest
Disc Two - Side B
- You Want Fries With That?
- Old Yeller
- The Second Coming of Leonard
- Dharma and Greg's First Romantic Valentine's Day Weekend
- Hidden Easter Egg: Outtake from "The Second Coming of Leonard"
Disc Three - Side A
- The Official Dharma & Greg Episode of the 1998 Winter Olympics (Audio commentary by Jenna Elfman, Mimi Kennedy and Alan Rachins)
- Daughter of the Bride of Finkelstein
- Dharma's Tangled Web
- The Cat's Out of the Bag
Disc Three - Side B
- Spring Forward, Fall Down
- Much Ado During Nothing
- Invasion of the Buddy Snatcher
- "When Worlds Collide: The Dharma & Greg Story" featurette
- "Vanity Cards" Art Gallery
- "Reaching Your Inner Dharma" Interactive Game
- Hidden Easter Egg: Outtake Montage
- Aspect Ration: Full Screen - 1:33:1 aspect ratio
- Audio: English Dolby surround, Spanish stereo
- Subtitles: English, Spanish and French