Forgetting Sarah Marshall brings the romantic disaster to DVD on September 30 and we have to celebrate this latest Judd Apatow-produced comedy. We have copies of this new DVD to give away with another contest for our readers. These discs will be flying out of here fast, so enter this contest today.
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall DVD
Related: GIVEAWAY: Win Selma on Blu-ray
CLICK HERE to win this new comedy today.
From the producers of The 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up comes a comic look at one guy's arduous quest to grow up and get over the heartbreak of being dumped -- if he can only make himself start Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Struggling musician Peter Bretter (Jason Segel) has spent six years idolizing his girlfriend, television star Sarah Marshall (Kristen Bell). He's the guy left holding her purse in paparazzi photos and accidentally omitted from acceptance award speeches. But his world is rocked when she dumps him and Peter finds himself alone. After an unsuccessful bout of womanizing and an on-the-job nervous breakdown, he sees that not having Sarah may just ruin his life. To clear his head, Peter takes an impulsive trip to Hawaii, where he is confronted by his worst nightmare: his ex and her tragically hip new British-rocker boyfriend, Aldous (Russell Brand), are sharing his hotel. But as he torments himself with the reality of Sarah's new life, he finds relief in a flirtation with Rachel (Mila Kunis), a beautiful resort employee whose laid-back approach tempts him to rejoin the world. He also finds relief in several hundred embarrassing, fruity cocktails. For anyone who has ever had their heart ripped out and cut into a billion pieces comes a hilarious, heartfelt look at relationships.
- Deleted/Extended/Alternate Scenes
- Gag Reel
- "We've Got to Do Something" Music Video
- "Dracula's Lament"
- "A Taste for Love"
- Raw Footage - Video Chat
- Red Band Trailer
- Rated Feature Commentary with Director Nick Stroller, Executive Producer Rodney Rothman, Producer Shauna Robertson, Writer/Star Jason Segel and Cast Members Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand, and Jack McBrayer
Disc 1 (Side A): Extended Version (Feature 2)
- Extended Feature Commentary with Director Nick Stroller, Executive Producer Rodney Rothman, Producer Shauna Robertson, Writer/Star Jason Segel and Cast Members Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand, and Jack McBrayer