Movie PictureWe here at SuperHeroFlix know how much you love your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. So we've set up a great contest for all you Spider-Man fans out there, in conjunction with the On Demand premiere of Spider-Man 3 on December 14. We're giving away a $200 Sony Style Gift card and copies of the Spider-Man 2 DVD!
The Spider-Man 3 Video-On-Demand Contest Watch Spider-Man 3 instantly with a click of your remote control.
- Watch it now...without even leaving your home.
- Play, Pause, Rewind, or Fast-Forward.
- Order Spider-man 3 with your remote today!
Grand Prize Winners Receive
- $200 Sony Style Gift Card
First Prize Winners Receive
- Spider-Man 2 DVD
CLICK HERE to enter this HUGE contest!
The greatest battle lies within.
A complex web of secrets, vengeance, love and forgiveness, Columbia Pictures' Spider-Man 3 is a riveting adventure that will transport worldwide audiences to thrilling new heights.
In Spider-Man 3, based on the legendary Marvel Comics series, Peter Parker has finally managed to strike a balance between his devotion to M.J. and his duties as a superhero. But there is a storm brewing on the horizon. As Spider-Man basks in the public's adulation for his accomplishments and he is pursued by Gwen Stacy (Bryce Dallas Howard), who rivals M.J. for his affections, Peter becomes overconfident and starts to neglect the people who care about him most. His newfound self-assuredness is jeopardized when he faces the battle of his life against two of the most feared villains ever (Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace), whose unparalleled power and thirst for retribution threaten Peter and everyone he loves.
Stan Lee's all-too-human superhero returns to the screen in this highly anticipated sequel to 2002's blockbuster hit Spider-Man. Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) is attempting to juggle college classes and his job as a photographer with the Daily Bugle while maintaining his secret life as costumed crime-fighter Spider-Man. Parker is also struggling to hold on to his relationship with Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst), who is beginning to enjoy success as a model and actress, and both Mary Jane and Peter have noticed he's beginning to buckle under the strain. Parker's friendship with Harry Osborn (James Franco) is also beginning to fray due to Peter's seeming alliance with Spider-Man, whom Harry blames for the death of his father, the nefarious Norman Osborn. As Parker weighs his responsibilities to himself and those around him against the obligations that come with his special powers, Spider-Man is faced with a new nemesis -- Dr. Otto Octavius (Alfred Molina), a deranged scientist whose latest project has turned him into the near-invincible cyborg Doctor Octopus. Spider-Man 2 was directed by Sam Raimi, who helmed the first film, and much of the original cast has also reunited for this sequel, including Rosemary Harris, J.K. Simmons, and Bruce Campbell.
- Commentary with director Sam Raimi, Tobey Maguire, producer Avi Arad, and co-producer Grant Curtis
- Technical commentary
- Blooper reel
- "Spidey Sense 2" trivia track with "pop-up" facts and trivia about the film and the world of Spider-Man
- Four Web-i-sodes: Original online featurettes from the film's theatrical release
- Train "Ordinary" music video
- "Making the Amazing": A 12-part documentary from pre-production to the Hollywood premiere
- "Hero in Crisis": A deeper look into Peter Parker and his personal battles in the continuing story of Spider-Man
- Ock-Umentary: "Eight Arms to Hold You" -- A special look at Doc Ock from the comics to the big screen
- "Interwoven: The Women of Spider-Man": A look into the lives of Mary Jane, Aunt May, and the other women in Peter Parker's life
- "Enter the Web": A groundbreaking multi-angle look behind the scenes at the climactic Pier sequence captured in real time
- Art gallery: A collection of Alex Ross' paintings used in the opening credits of the film
- Activision's "Spider-Man 2: Spinning the Game" -- A behind-the-scenes look at the making of "Spider-Man 2: The Game"
- Web links