MovieWeb has teamed up with Warner Bros. to bring you another great contest to get you ready for the latest Warner Bros. Thriller, The Good German!
The Good German hits theaters Friday, December 15th and stars LGeorge Clooney, Cate Blanchett, Tobey Maguire, Beau Bridges and Tony Curran. For more info, pictures, video and other multimedia from the film, CLICK HERE
- Limited Edition Photo Book of the spectacular art from the film
- DVDs of Casablanca and The Maltese Falcon.
- Bond Street Leather Wallet in cognac
- Analog Pocket Watch with chain with The Good German laser engraved on front
- 3"x5" Writing Journal made of soft black calfskin embossed with The Good German
- The Good German Washed Cotton Olive Twill Caps
Based on the novel by Joseph Kanon, "The Good German" takes place in the ruins of post-WWII Berlin, where U.S. Army war correspondent Jake Geismar (George Clooney) becomes embroiled with Lena Brandt (Cate Blanchett), a former lover whose missing husband is the object of a manhunt by both the American and Russian armies. Intrigue mounts as Jake tries to uncover the secrets Lena may be hiding in her desperation to get herself and her husband out of Berlin. Tully (Tobey Maguire), a soldier in the American army motor pool assigned to drive Jake around Berlin, has black market connections that may be Lena's way out -- or lead them all into even darker territory.
Want the latest in Warner Bros. movie news? Join WB's Reel News!