The Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy marks the Blu-ray debut of this blockbuster series on October 25, with DVD and Limited Edition Blu-ray Trilogy Gift Set's available as well. We have to celebrate this groundbreaking trilogy, and we have a contest lined up where we're giving away these amazing Blu-ray sets to our readers. These boxed sets will go incredibly fast, so enter this contest today.
Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy
- Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Blu-ray set
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
One of the most thrilling & groundbreaking motion picture trilogies of all time roars onto Blu-ray, Jurassic Park. Enjoy all three epic adventures from filmmaker Steven Spielberg, plus more than two hours of all-new bonus features! Available on Blu-ray for the first time ever on October 25, 2011.
From Academy Award-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg, the Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy is one of the most successful film franchises in worldwide box-office history. On a remote tropical island, an amazing living theme park becomes a game of survival for humans foolhardy enough to set foot on it. Meticulously recreated dinosaurs spring to astonishing life as the film's breathtaking special effects and thrilling action sequences keep audiences on the edge of their seats. Each chapter of the history-making saga delivers even more action and spectacular visual effects than its predecessor, as nature's ultimate killing machines once again rule the earth. Almost 20 years after its inception, the Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy remains an unmatched cinematic experience.
A multimillionaire (Richard Attenborough) unveils a new theme park where visitors can observe dinosaurs cloned using advanced DNA technology. But when an employee tampers with the security system, the dinosaurs escape, forcing the visitors to fight for their survival. Sam Neill, Laura Dern, and Jeff Goldblum star in this thrilling, action-packed blockbuster from acclaimed director Steven Spielberg and based on the novel by Michael Crichton.
Four years after Jurassic Park's genetically bred dinosaurs ran amok, multimillionaire John Hammond (Richard Attenborough) shocks chaos theorist Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) by revealing that Hammond has been breeding more beasties at a secret location. Malcolm, his paleontologist ladylove (Julianne Moore) and a wildlife videographer (Vince Vaughn) join an expedition to document the lethal lizards' natural behavior in this action-packed thriller.
In need of funds for research, Dr. Alan Grant (Sam Neill) accepts a large sum of money to accompany Paul and Amanda Kirby (William H. Macy and Téa Leoni) on an aerial tour of the infamous Isla Sorna. It isn't long before all hell breaks loose and the stranded wayfarers must fight for survival as a host of new -- and even more deadly -- dinosaurs try to make snacks of them. Laura Dern, Michael Jeter, Alessandro Nivola and Trevor Morgan co-star.
- "Return to Jurassic Park" - this six-part documentary features all-new interviews with the many of the cast members from all three films, the filmmakers and Steven Spielberg.
- - Dawn of a New Era
- - Making Pre-history
- - The Next Step in Evolution
- - Finding The Lost World
- - Something Survived
- - The Third Adventure
- - BD-Live - Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to watch exclusive content, the latest trailers, and more!
- - My Scenes: Bookmark your favorite scenes from the film.
- - pocket Blu: The groundbreaking pocket Blu app uses iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android, PC and Mac to work seamlessly with a network-connected Blu-ray player. Plus iPad owners can enjoy a new, enhanced edition of pocket Blu made especially to take advantage of the tablet's larger screen and high resolution display. Consumers will be able to browse through a library of Blu-ray content and watch entertaining extras on-the-go in a way that's bigger and better than ever before. pocket Blu offers advanced features such as:
- - Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live functions with ease.
- - Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
- - Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- - Browse Titles: Users will have access to a complete list of pocket Blu-enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
- - Keyboard: Entering data is fast and easy with your device's intuitive keyboard.
- - The Making of Jurassic Park
- - The Making of The Lost World: Jurassic Park
- - The Making of Jurassic Park III
- - Steven Spielberg Directs Jurassic Park
- - Early Pre-Production Meetings
- - The World of Jurassic Park
- - The Magic of Industrial Light & Magic
- - Location Scouting
- - Phil Tippett Animatics: Raptors In The Kitchen
- - The Jurassic Park Phenomenon: A Discussion with Author Michael Crichton
- - Industrial Light & Magic and Jurassic Park: Before and After The Visual Effects
- - Industrial Light & Magic and The Lost World: Jurassic Park Before & After
- - The Industrial Light & Magic Press Reel
- - A Visit to Industrial Light & Magic
- - Hurricane in Kauai Featurette
- - Dinosaur Turntables
- - The Dinosaurs of Jurassic Park III
- - Montana: Finding New Dinosaurs
- - Animatics: T-Rex Attack
- - The Special Effects of Jurassic Park III
- - The Sounds of Jurassic Park III
- - The Art of Jurassic Park III
- - Tour of Stan Winston Studio
- - Feature Commentary with Special Effects Team
- - Production Archives: Storyboards, Models, Photographs, Design Sketches and Conceptual Drawings
- - Deleted Scenes
- - Theatrical Trailers
- - And MORE!