With Popeye the Sailor: 1933-1938, Vol. 1 taking over DVD stores nationwide, we wanted to celebrate the release of this title by giving some copies away to our users!
- Popeye the Sailor: 1933-1938, Vol. 1 DVD Set
Related: GIVEAWAY: Win Selma on Blu-ray
CLICK HERE to enter our contest!
Experience the original Popeye The Sailor Man in this nostalgic set of cartoons from 1933 to 1938.
- Popeye Commentaries - inclusing historians, animators and filmmakers
- "I Yam What I Yam: The Story of Popeye the Sailor Man" - all-new documentary
- "The Evolution of Animation: The History of Fleischer Studios" - all-new documentary
- "Max Fleishcer and the New York Style" - all-new documentary
- Bonus Popeye shorts - including "Let's sing with Popeye" and "Popular Science"
- Bonus Fleischer cartoons - including "Poor Cinderella," "Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy" and Superman
- Aspect Ratio: Full Screen, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33:1
- Genre: Animation, Classic
- Runtime: 416 mins
- Audio: English: Mono 1.0 - Subtitles: English SDH
- No. of Discs: 4
- Media Sub Format: Multi Disc
- Packaging Type: Digi-Pack