PoseidonPoseidon made its Blu-ray debut today, April 6, and we certainly have to celebrate this Wolfgang Petersen film in 1080p. We have a brand new contest lined up and we're giving away copies of this Blu-ray disc to our readers. You know these high-def discs will go fast, so be sure to enter this contest today.
- Poseidon Blu-ray
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your interest.to win this brand new Blu-ray today.
It's New Year's Eve on the Poseidon. Partying voyagers toast the future. The future comes in a rush: a 150-foot rogue wave flips the cruise ship over...and a struggle to survive begins. Director Wolfgang Petersen returns to the sea with a thrill-packed, cutting-edge screen adaptation of Paul Gallico's novel The Poseidon Adventure. Josh Lucas, Kurt Russell, Richard Dreyfuss, Emmy Rossum and more play passengers who must rely on each other as they seek safety through the water, flames and wreckage of an upside-down world.
- Poseidon: A Ship on a Soundstage: The Complexities of Making a Modern Adventure Movie
- - A Shipmate's Diary: A Film School Intern's Experiences on the Set
- - Poseidon: Upside Down: A Unique Set Design Chronicle
- - The History Channel Documentary Rogue Waves:
- - Explore the Mystery of This Powerful Phenomenon of Nature