The USA Network is airing the Character Approved Awards on Tuesday, March 8 at 11 PM ET, a ceremony which honors 12 pioneers in Architecture, Art, Design, Fashion, Film, Food, Giving, Music, New Media, Theatre and Writing. We have a new contest lined up for this special telecast where we're giving away a multitude of prizes including the Waiting for Superman DVD, Waste Land DVD and a number of books, plays, a t-shirt and a $75 gift card for a pair of TOMS Shoes. These prizes will go incredibly fast, so enter this contest today.
- Pictures of architect Walter Hood's and fashion designer Prabal Gurung's work on an Aaxa Junior Pocket Projector
- - Davis Guggenheim's Waiting for Superman on DVD
- - Nicole Krauss' book "Great House"
- - A $75 gift card for a pair of Blake Mycoskie's TOMS Shoes
- - A copy of the play Lily Rabe recently starred in The Merchant of Venice
- - A copy of Waste Land on DVD, an exploration of the work of Vik Muniz
- - Designer Emily Pilloton's book Design Revolution
- - Janelle Monae's album ArchAndroid
- - FourSquare T-Shirt
- - A cookbook from chef Grant Achatz's restaurant Alinea
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Just "Like" (fan) the Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" , just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
On Tuesday March 8th at 11/10c, USA Network will premiere the Character Approved Awards, honoring 12 cultural trailblazers across the areas of Architecture, Art, Design, Fashion, Film, Food, Giving, Music, New Media, Theatre and Writing. The Awards pay tribute to the visionaries and real "characters" from a cross-section of creative disciplines who are changing the face of American culture.
Visit the official Character Approved site at USANetwork.com/CharacterApproved/Telecast.