Star Wars: The Clone Wars will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 11 and we certainly have to celebrate the latest from a galaxy far far away. We have another contest running here and we're giving away copies of this new DVD to our readers. These discs will surely go fast, so enter this new contest today.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars DVD
CLICK HERE to enter this new giveaway today.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars takes place between Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones and Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. Jedi Knights Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi continue their journey across the galaxy amongst the Clone Wars, meeting up with familiar villains, such as Count Dooku, General Grievous and Asajj Ventress. The Grand Army of the Republic, led by Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and other Jedi Knights, must fight the New Droid Army of the Separatists.
- The Clone Wars: The Untold Stories: Preview stories, vehicles, planets, and battles from Season One of The Clone Wars television series.
- The Voices of The Clone Wars: Meet the voiceover actors and see them perform their craft.
- Gallery of Concept and Production Art.
- Webdocs: Six making-of featurettes, as seen on StarWars.com.
- Deleted Scenes: Cargo Bay, Platform Droid Fight, Rancor Pit and Through the Tanks
- The New Score: Kevin Kiner leads a 90-piece orchestra to create the unique sound of The Clone Wars movie and series.
- Theatrical and videogame trailers
- Digital Copy of the film.
- Take the Hologram Memory Challenge: Test your skill and memory and unlock three hi-def TV series sneak peeks
- Feature-length creative conversation video commentary, featuring Director Dave Filoni, Producer Catherine Winder, Writer Henry Gilroy and Editor Jason W.A. Tucker, who discuss the development of the feature, illustrated with behind-the-scenes footage, deleted material, concept art and more. (Blu-ray exclusive)