On August 7 Superfriends: Legendary Super Powers Show soars to DVD! Since we love cartoons from the 1980s and we know you love cartoons from the 1980s, we are giving away some copies of this release to our users!
- Superfriends: Legendary Super Powers Show DVD Set
Related: GIVEAWAY: Win Selma on Blu-ray
CLICK HERE to enter our contest!
Hanna-Barbera's continues at showcasing DC Comic book characters in animated shorts. These stories contained the now-familiar superheroes Superman, Batman, Robin and Wonder Woman, along with the new Cyborg and Firestorm. In addition to this core group of six, episodes during this season featured cameos by old and new Superfriends. Superfriends: Legendary Super Powers Show premiered on the ABC television network on Saturday 1984- 1985.
- 1. The Bride Of Darkseid - 9/8/1984
- 2. The Bride Of Darkseid - 9/8/1984
- 3. The Case Of The Shrinking Superfriends -9/15/84
- 4. The Mask Of Mystery - 9/15/1984
- 5. Mr. Mxyzptlk And The Magic Lamp - 9/22/1984
- 6. No Honor Among Thieves - 9/22/1984
- 7. Uncle Mxyzptlk - 9/29/1984
- 8. The Village Of Lost Souls - 9/29/1984
- 1. The Royal Ruse - 10/6/1984
- 2. The Wrath Of Brainiac - 10/6/1984
- 3. The Case Of The Dreadful Dolls - 10/13/1984
- 4. Darkseid's Golden Trap - 10/13/1984
- 5. Darkseid's Golden Trap (2) - 10/20/1984
- 6. Reflections in Crime - 10/20/1984
- 7. The Curator - 10/27/1984
- 8. Island Of Dinosoids - 10/27/1984
- Featurette: Examine the roots of the characters and the ethnic backgrounds and why this was groundbreaking and important for both animation and comic books at the time. The toy craze which inspired a number of 80's cartoons will be examined with emphasis on how this impacted Super Friends and the show creation/marketing.
- Aspect Ratio: Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 / Standard [4:3 Transfer]
- Audio: English: Mono 1.0 - Subtitles: English SDH
- Media Quantity: 2
- Media Sub Format: Multi Disc
- Packaging Type: Digi-Pack
- Rating: NR
- Runtime: 179 mins