Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - The Complete Second Season will be released in a six-disc DVD set and a five-disc Blu-ray set on September 22 and you know we have to celebrate the final season of this Fox series. We have a brand new contest running and we're giving away copies of this six-disc DVD set to our readers. You know these discs will certainly go fast, so click below to win this new set today.
© 2009 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - The Complete Second Season six-disc DVD set
CLICK HERE to win this futuristic DVD set today.
Available on Blu-ray™ and DVD 9/22/09!
The time: today. The stakes: all our tomorrows. A nascent AI, assisted by droids, continues to edge toward world domination and the ruin of humankind. It accepts no limits. It fears no one. Except John Connor. The machines know John, now 16, is the future head of the resistance. They know he is growing in abilities. They must find and terminate him. But Sarah Connor is there, protecting and instructing her son as he becomes the man he's destined to be.
The hunt is on in a season of powerful revelations, breathless pursuits and bravura effects. A mysterious 3-dot symbol (Do UFOs provide a clue?), a girlfriend for John (Is Cameron jealous?), ZeiraCorp (Can it master the renegade software called The Turk?) - Season 2's six-disc action arsenal is locked, loaded, and ready to amaze.
- Write the Future - An inside look at creator Josh Friedman and the writing process and how it guides the creative decisions for each episode.
- - Conceptualization - Visual Effects supervisor James Lima and others discuss the production challenges of bringing the sci-fi world of Terminator to television.
- - Blood and Metal - Go behind the scenes with special makeup effects artist Rob Hall and the cast as they reveal the process of creating realistic cybernetic organisms.
- - Designing Destruction - Production Designer Marek Dobrowolski and others discuss the challenges of combining real locations with futuristic sets to create a world in which the present fights to avoid a horrific future.
- - Choreographing Chaos - See how Stunt Coordinator and 2nd Unit Director Joel Kramer and Special Effects Supervisor Steve Galich work closely to create the stunts and on set effects that add an undeniably kinetic quality to each episode.
- - War Stories - From an unexpected earthquake on the jam-packed Santa Monica pier to the intricacies of filming underwater sequences, the producers and cast reflect on some of the most memorable production challenges from Season Two.
- - Setting the Tempo - Composer Bear McCreary and the producers explain the process of taking cues from the Terminator mythology and incorporating them into the score. Bear, Josh Friedman and Shirley Manson also talk about the process of recording the season opening song "Samson and Delilah."
- - Motivations - The producers and cast discuss the themes of Season Two and how these informed both the writing and acting.
- - Terminated Scenes
- - Cameron vs. Rosie: Fight Rehearsal - The raw fight rehearsal and choreography session between Summer Glau and a contortionist is interwoven with storyboards and interviews explaining this intricate battle sequence.
- - The Storyboard Process: Cameron Goes Bad - The production team outlines the process for mapping key sequences from the show in Storyboard format.
- - Audio Commentary with Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau and Shirley Manson and Executive Producers Josh Friedman, James Middleton and John Wirth
- - Gag Reel
- - Collision with the Future: Deconstructing the HUNTER KILLER Attack - Interactive exploration of the climactic Hunter Killer attack featured in the Season Two finale. Four simultaneous points of view show all elements of the filmmaking of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles from Production, Direction, Visual Effects, and Special Effects. Additional focus points allow the viewer to explore even more elements of what it took to create this dramatic stunt sequence. (Blu-ray only)