On March 27 get ready for some groovy ghoulies as The Addams Family, Vol. 2 comes to DVD! To celebrate this ghastly release we are giving away copies of it!
- Addams Family, Vol. 2 DVD set
CLICK HERE to enter our contest!
Finding new life on DVD March 27, 2007 from MGM Home Entertainment, The Addams Family, Vol. 2 delivers even more irreverently morbid antics from the family that turned the established formula for situational comedy on its ear and became a monster success during its 64-episode run.The Addams Family, Vol. 2 features even more ghoulish humor from the wickedly funny clan as they attempt to blend in with polite society... despite their own uniquely bizarre roots. Based on Charles Addams' single panel cartoons that originally ran in The New Yorker magazine, the Addams household featured a grisly array of inhabitants, including dark and dashing Gomez (John Astin, The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.); shadowy Morticia (Carolyn Jones, How the West Was Won); creepy Uncle Fester (Jackie Coogan, The Kid); problem children Wednesday and Pugsley (Lisa Loring and Ken Weatherwax); ancient Grandmama (Abbott and Costello in Hollywood); hilariously hirsute Cousin Itt (Spaceballs) and, of course, the ever-faithful silent manservant, Lurch, and Thing, the roving severed hand (both played by Ted Cassidy, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid).
The Addams Family, Vol. 2 DVD collection features the next 21 offbeat episodes from the classic series, as well as audio commentaries by Thing, Cousin Itt and "Addams" historian Steven Cox, Tombstone trivia and Guest Star Séances. The Addams Family, Vol. 2 is available for the suggested retail price of $29.98 U.S./$37.98 Canada. Prebook is February 28.
The Addams Family, Vol. 2DVD Collection Disc Content Specifics:
Disc 1 - Side A:
- "Thing Is Missing" - Select scene commentary by Thing and Cousin Itt
- "Crisis In The Addams Family"
- "Lurch And His Harpsichord"
- "Morticia, The Breadwinner"
Disc 1 - Side B:
- "The Addams Family And The Spaceman"
- "My Son, The Chimp" - Select scene commentary by Thing and Cousin Itt
- "Morticia's Favorite Charity"
- "Progress And The Addams Family"
Disc 2 - Side A:
- "Uncle Fester's Toupee"
- "Cousin Itt And The Vocational Counselor" - Select scene commentary by Thing and Cousin Itt
- "Lurch, The Teenage Idol"
- "The Winning Of Morticia Addams"
Disc 2 - Side B:
- "My Fair Cousin Itt" - Select scene commentary by Thing and Cousin Itt
- "Morticia's Romance" (Part I)
- "Morticia's Romance" (Part II)
- "Morticia Meets Royalty" - Commentary by Steven Cox, author of "The Addams Chronicles"
- Tombstone Trivia
Disc 3 - Side A:
- "Gomez, The People's Choice"
- "Cousin Itt's Problem"
- "Halloween-Addams Style"
- "Morticia, The Writer"
Disc 3 - Side B:
- "Morticia, The Sculptress"
- Mad About The Addams featurette
- Guest Star Séance with Parley Baer, Milton Frome, Vito Scotti, Elizabeth Fraser, Richard Deacon, Sig Ruman, Margaret Hamilton, Elvia Allman, Eddie Quillan and Peter Bonerz
- Aspect Ratio: Full frame - Aspect ratio - 1.33:1
- Audio: English, Spanish and French Mono(French is only available on select episodes)
- Subtitles: English and Spanish