The Social Network will be released in both the Blu-ray and DVD formats on January 11 and, of course, we have to celebrate this critically-acclaimed movie. We have a new contest lined up and we're giving away copies of the DVD along with t-shirts and copies of the CD soundtrack as well. These prizes will go incredibly fast, so sign up to win below:
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Just "Like" (fan) the Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" , just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
David Fincher's The Social Network is the stunning tale of a new breed of cultural insurgent: a punk genius who sparked a revolution and changed the face of human interaction for a generation, and perhaps forever. Shot through with emotional brutality and unexpected humor, this superbly crafted film chronicles the formation of Facebook and the battles over ownership that followed upon the website's unfathomable success. With a complex, incisive screenplay by Aaron Sorkin and a brilliant cast including Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield and Justin Timberlake, The Social Network bears witness to the birth of an idea that rewove the fabric of society even as it unraveled the friendship of its creators.
- Audio Commentary with David Fincher
- - Audio Commentary with Writer Aaron Sorkin & The Cast
- - How Did They Ever Make a Movie of Facebook?: feature length documentary
- - Angus Wall, Kirk Baxter and Ren Klyce on Post
- - Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross and David Fincher on the Score
- - In the Hall of the Mountain King: Reznor's First Draft
- - Swarmatron
- - Jeff Cronenweth and David Fincher on the Visuals
- - Ruby Skye VIP Room: Multi-Angle Scene Breakdown