As much as we would love to give everyone one of the old Nintendo Systems so they could play Super Mario Bros. on it... sadly, we can't. However, in honor of the DVD release of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! we're going to be giving away some copies to a few lucky Paisanos!
CLICK HERE to join Mario and Luigi on some grand adventures!
Mixing top-notch animation and live action starring Captain Lou Albano and Danny Wells, The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! had every kid in America in the late '80s/early '90s glued to the TV awaiting the next Mushroom Kingdom adventure.
Based on the massive success of the Nintendo gaming release, The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! is a nostalgic cult favorite for everywhere, and now it's back in an expansive 4-DVD box set!
Favorite after-school companions to macaroni & cheese,
Hawaiian Punch, the Super Mario Bros. are back. If the video game wasn't all-consuming enough, how excited was every kid in America on that day in 1989 when The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! came out?
Answer: So excited. Mario and Luigi were personified in living rooms across the country. They sang, they danced, they held conversations with one another! Wow.
The show revealed everything anybody ever wanted to know about what went on behind the scenes of the legendary-in-it's-own-time Nintendo video game series. Whether the interest is ironic or sincere, couldn't we all use a little refresher course on how to "Do the Mario?"
1. The Bird! The Bird!
2. Butch Mario And The Luigi Kid
3. King Mario Of Cramalot
4. Mario's Magic Carpet
5. Rolling Down The River
6. The Great Gladiator Gig
7. Bonus: The Worlds of The Super Mario Bros.® Super Show!™ Concept Art Gallery - Episodes 1 - 6
1. Mario And The Beanstalk
2. Love 'Em And Leave 'Em
3. The Great BMX Bike Race
4. Two Plumbers And A Baby
5. Stars In Their Eyes
6. Pirates Of The Koopa
7. Bonus: The Worlds of The Super Mario Bros.® Super Show!™ Concept Art Gallery - Episodes 7 - 12
1. Robo Koopa
2. Count Koopula
3. Jungle Fever
4. Mario of the Deep
5. The Fire Of Hercufleas
6. Mario Meets Koop-zilla
7. Bonus: The Worlds of The Super Mario Bros.® Super Show!™ Concept Art Gallery - Episodes 13 - 18
1. Mario And Joliet
2. Too Hot To Handle
3. Brooklyn Bound
4. The Adventures Of Sherlock Mario
5. Hooded Robin
6. Toad Warrior
7. Bonus: The Worlds of The Super Mario Bros.® Super Show!™ Concept Art Gallery - Episodes 19 - 24
- Mario & Luigi Reunited! A Look Back at The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! with Lou Albano (Mario) & Danny Wells (Luigi).
- Original Art Gallery
- Interview with Captain Lou Albano ("Mario")
- Storyboard-to-Screen: The Super Mario Bros.® Super Show!™ Opening Title Sequence