In honor of the release of Tycoon City: New York we are giving away free copies of this game that simulates real life in the Big Apple.
CLICK HERE to become a virtual fat cat!
New York City comes alive in Tycoon City: New York, the first and only Tycoon game that simulates a real-world city and gives players the ability to create and customize over 100 types of major businesses. Finally, it's your chance to make it big in the Big Apple, taking on a number of roles as you build your reputation as a Tycoon. Players can choose to run a hot nightclub, oversee a media conglomerate, open a lucrative Broadway theater - the choices are endless.
Featuring stunning 3D graphics, Tycoon City: New York is the ultimate Tycoon game. The player strives to reach Tycoon status by building and operating a variety of exciting businesses and events, from restaurants and fashion shops to theatres and night clubs, aspiring to provide spectacular events such as huge rock concerts in Central Park and New Year's Eve Celebrations in Times Square. As the player progresses, he or she is rewarded by unlocking many of the iconic monuments of New York City, including the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building.
- Place buildings anywhere to create your own version of New York City
- Create and customize over 100 types of major businesses
- Upgrade businesses with hundreds of improvements - increase the beauty, capacity and appeal of storefronts to attract greater crowds and drive profits
- Create and customize original businesses with successful chain locations across the city
- View the reactions of thousands of NYC citizens, each with individual traits and tastes
- Erect the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and other world-famous New York landmarks
Release Date: February 2006
Developer: Deep Red
Publisher: Atari, Inc.
Category: Strategy/Life Simulation
ESRB Rating: Teen