When Harry Tries to Marry will open in theaters today, April 22, and we are celebrating this unique new comedy about arranged marriages. We have a contest lined up and we're giving away a wide assortment of prizes including a signed movie poster by star Rahul Rai, a tote bag, grooming kit and much more. These prizes will surely go fast, so enter this contest today.
- Tolsom Shave Gel
- Tolsom Facial Cleansing Foam
- Tolsom After Shave Splash
- Tolsom Skin Smoothing Gel
- Tolsom Skin Protective Lotion
- XS Energy Drink Mixed Case
- Nutrilite Double X
- Nutrilite Immunity Twist Tubes
- Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits & Vegetables
- Amway Power of Positive Tote Bag
- An official movie poster signed by Rahul Rai
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
When Harry Tries to Marry is a cross-cultural romantic comedy about a young Indian-born bachelor who lives in New York City. Harry's handsome and charming, but he's cynical about love. He's never really gotten over his parents' divorce -- they were a modern Indian couple who married for love and it didn't last. So to improve his odds of living "happily ever after," Harry decides to have an arranged marriage, and asks his uncle back home in India to assist him in arranging the introduction to an appropriate Indian woman.