One of the greatest martial arts stuntmen, Jackie Chan (Rush Hour) kicks butt in the thrilling drama Crime Story, arriving as a Special Edition DVD August 7 under the Dragon Dynasty label from The Weinstein Company and Genius Products. Based on actual events surrounding a 1990 kidnapping in Hong Kong, Crime Story follows Inspector Eddie Chan (Chan) as he daringly attempts to rescue a wealthy businessman. Nominated for six Hong Kong Film Awards including Best Picture, Chan earned a Golden Horse Award (1993, Best Actor) for his role. Considered Chan's most serious film role to date, Crime Story still brims with brilliant aerial stunts and spectacle. The Crime Story: Special Edition DVD features interviews with director Kirk Wong and actor Kent Cheng, commentary, deleted scenes and more (see details below) - and will be available for the suggested retail price of $19.95.
Based on a true story, Jackie Chan plays a special agent assigned to protect a wealthy business magnate. Things get complicated when the tycoon is kidnapped in a daring ambush.
- Commentary With Director Kirk Wong And Hong Kong Cinema Expert Bey Logan
- A Journey To The Underworld: An Exclusive Interview With Acclaimed Director Kirk Wong
- Master Of Deception: An Interview with star Kent Cheng
- Deleted Scenes
- Animated Photo Gallery Featuring Images Deleted From The Final Print
- Original Theatrical And US Promotional Trailer
- Rating: R
- Languages: English Dolby 5.1, Cantonese Dolby 5.1 and Original Cantonese Mono
- Aspect Ratio: 16x9 Widescreen
- Subtitles: English and Spanish
- Run Time: 107 minutes
- CC: Yes