The CW Network announced today its midseason schedule, with the majority of the network's primetime schedule returning with original episodes the week of January 24, including a new night for Hellcats. The network also announced the premiere of an all new cycle of America's Next Top Model and the series premiere of Shedding for the Wedding.
Beginning Tuesday, January 25, Hellcats cheers for a new night, Tuesdays at 9 p.m., following One Tree Hill. A special season finale of Life UneXpected will air in back to back episodes on Tuesday, January 18.
America's Next Top Model returns to the catwalk on The CW Wednesday, February 23 with an all-new Cycle 16, followed by the series premiere of Shedding for the Wedding, hosted by Sara Rue, February 23 at 9 p.m.
Following is The CW's midseason plan for premieres and the return of new episodes to the schedule (in chronological order):
Tuesday, January 18
- 8:00-10:00 PM - Life UneXpected (Season Finale)
Monday, January 24
- 8:00-9:00 PM - 90210 (Original Episodes Return)
- 9:00-10:00 PM - Gossip Girl (Original Episodes Return)
Tuesday, January 25
Thursday, January 27
- 8:00-9:00 PM - The Vampire Diaries (Original Episodes Return)
- 9:00-10:00 PM - Nikita (Original Episodes Return)
Friday, January 28
- 8:00-9:00 PM - Smallville (Original Episodes Return)
- 9:00-10:00 PM - Supernatural (Original Episodes Return)