You can bring home one of the most celebrated dramatic TV series of all time home in high-definition this November. Deadwood: The Complete Series will be released on Blu-ray for the first time on November 23. This 13-disc set will contain all 36 episodes of this HBO series and will be priced at $209.98 SRP. You can take a look at the cover art and special features details below. The series stars Timothy Olyphant, Ian McShane and Molly Parker.
Deadwood: The Complete Series Blu-ray artwork
Deadwood captured the imagination of critics and viewers alike with its mix of engaging fictional and real-life characters and events. Hailed as "the greatest dramatic series in the history of American television" (Newark Star-Ledger), Deadwood: The Complete Series takes you back in time to the American frontier where life was unpredictable and dangerous, and everything and everyone had a price. Unflinching and wickedly inventive, the series' depiction of the era during the richest gold strike in American history brings to life the culture and mindset of those who settled in the Black Hills region.
Created and executive produced by David Milch (Emmy-winning Hill Street Blues), Deadwood's cast members include: Timothy Olyphant, Ian McShane, Molly Parker, Jim Beaver, W. Earl Brown, Dayton Callie, Kim Dickens, Brad Dourif, Anna Gunn, John Hawkes, Jeffrey Jones, Paula Malcomson, Leon Rippy, William Sanderson, Robin Weigert, Sean Bridgers, Titus Welliver, Brent Sexton, Bree Seanna Wall and Powers Boothe.
Deadwood : The Complete Series on Blu-ray includes all bonus content from previous season releases plus a bonus disc that contains over 4 hours of must-see content. Highlights include:
- "The Meaning of Endings" - creator David Milch's discussion on what would have happened had the Deadwood series continued
- - "The Real Deadwood: Out of the Ashes" - a behind-the-scenes historical featurette on the wildest town in the West
- - "Q&A with Cast and Creative Team (Courtesy of the Paley Center for Media)" - a panel discussion filmed at The Paley Center for Media with creator Deadwood, executive producer Gregg Fienberg, and actors John Hawkes, Anna Gunn, Paula Malcomson, Powers Boothe, Robin Weigert, Molly Parker, Timothy Olyphant and Ian McShane
- - "Deadwood 360 Tour" - a tour of the detailed and realistic sets and town streets created for Deadwood
- - "Al Swearengen Audition Reel (as performed by Titus Welliver)" - watch Titus Welliver's ("Silas Adams") mock audition for the role of "Al Swearengen"