It looks like horror fans that still have some very real issues with sleeplessness might finally have a cure! A new sleeping pill called "Dream Warrior" has surfaced for sale now on Amazon. This is obviously inspired by A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors...or the 80's heavy metal anthem of the same name by hard-rocker's Dokken. Two of these before bed could do more than just help you sleep, they might even get you in the ranks with Nancy, Kristen, Kincaid Taryn, Will, Phillip, Jennifer and Joey as a real Dream Warrior.
Unlike the Elm Street 3's movie drug Hypnocil, this sleeping pill is real. Dream Warrior sleeping pills are advertised as a natural sleep aid that uses Melatonin, Valerian, Magnesium, Chamomile, Goji, and other powerful sleep ingredients. The pills are FDA approved, so they can't be all that bad for you. Plus, horror fans are probably just going to end up purchasing this for the bottle alone. One can easily see the "Dream Warrior" sleep aid on a shelf next to some signed Freddy Krueger doll boxes or on a custom Nightmare on Elm Street pinball machine.
While using Hypnocil in the Dream Warrior pill's description would have been pretty cool, it probably would have gotten the company slapped with a cease and desist really fast. Hypnocil was the drug the Springwood kids take to control their dreams, and ultimately attacks from Freddy. The fictional drug was first introduced in 1987's A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors when Nancy comes back from grad school to give the drug to the group of troubled teens, even though it's experimental, which in hindsight, seems rather irresponsible (Good one, Nancy). Whatever the case may be, she ends up training the kids to be strong in the Dream World which leads them to become the Dream Warriors they become. And it didn't Dream Warriors. The fictional drug made a comeback in 2003's Freddy vs. Jason and was used for the same purpose. Unlike the real-life Dream Warriors sleeping aid, the Hypnocil was never FDA tested, but that didn't stop doctors from prescribing it to test on humans in the 2003 movie. The teens want to locate the drug so that they can stop dreaming about Freddy Krueger. But, Freddy finds a way to outsmart the kids and dumps all of the Hypnocil down the drain.
The real Dream Warrior sleeping pill claims to help with insomnia, but it does not advertise that it will suppress your dreams. It does state, however, that it will help you "Battle Sleeplessness," which is a great nod to the Elm Street franchise. Here's the break down of the Dream Warrior pill.
- Dream Warrior Sleeping Aid
- • BEST NATURAL SLEEP AID - With Dream Warrior, you can fight sleeplessness naturally with a perfect blend of natural herbs and nutrients to help end sleepless nights!
- • CURE INSOMNIA WITH THIS SLEEP FORMULA - Proprietary blend includes Melatonin, Valerian, Magnesium, Chamomile, Goji & more potent sleep aid ingredients. Made in the USA using the highest grade supplements in a FDA registered/GMP facility.
- • NON-HABIT FORMING OTC SLEEPING PILLS - This is a safe to use over the counter dietary supplement in a healthy vegan/vegetable capsule. With Dream Warrior you can avoid dangerous addictive prescription sleep aids that are harmful to your body and leave you groggy.
- • SUPPORTS DEEP & REFRESHING SLEEP - Fall asleep easier without counting sheep, and wake up feeling refreshed, energized and happy! Fast-acting / rapid release capsules will get you dreaming in no time every night!
- • SLEEP BETTER FOR LESS THAN $.80 A DAY! - 30 DAY SUPPLY - contains 60 capsules. Only 2 a day will help you sleep at night, beat jet lag, and overcome sleeplessness! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. If you are not satisfied with this product, please contact us right away and for a no questions asked refund!
Horror fans can rest easy in knowing that if they take the new sleep aid that they can still have all the Freddy Krueger dreams that they want. You don't need to be the Wizard Master to get your hands on the Dream Warriors Sleep Aid on Amazon right now. Here's a quick appropriate image we created for you, Dream Warrior pills, maybe you can use it in your next marketing campaign.