Going the Distance arrives on Blu-ray and DVD this week, and to help celebrate the release of this hilarious romantic comedy starring Drew Barrymore and Justin Long, we have an exclusive look at the special features included on the disc. In this behind-the-scenes featurette, Drew Barrymore and Christina Applegate discuss their own failed long distance romances. To watch right now, click on the clip below:
Erin (Drew Barrymore) and Garrett (Justin Long) strike sparks for a summer fling in New York City but neither expects it to last once Erin heads home to San Francisco and Garrett remains behind for his Big Apple job. But after six increasingly romantic weeks, neither is sure they want it to end. So despite the opposing coasts, naysaying friends and family and a few unexpected temptations, the couple just might have found something like love. And helped by a lot of texting, sexting and late-night phone calls, they might actually go the distance.
- Additional Scenes
- - How to Have the Perfect Date - The stars offer the male and female points of view (Blu-ray only)
- - A Guide to Long-Distance Dating - Expert advice on the dos and don'ts from the movie's cast and crew (Blu-ray only)
- - The Cast of Going the Distance: Off the Cuff - See the hilarious moments that resulted when the cast's improvisations went too far (Blu-ray only)
- - Commentary by director Nanette Burstein (Blu-ray only)
- - The Boxer Rebellion "If You Run" Music Video (Blu-ray only)
- - Behind the Scenes of the Going the Distance soundtrack (Blu-ray only)
Going the Distance is available on Blu-ray and DVD now.