We have a brand new exclusive clip from the upcoming DVD release of Michael Moore's documentary Capitalism: A Love Story, which will arrive on DVD and Blu-ray shelves everywhere on March 9. Click below to watch this exclusive clip and get a glimpse of this powerful documentary on America's financial system before it arrives in stores.
In presenting a "fireball of a movie that might change your life" (Peter Travers, Rolling Stone), Moore "skewers both major political parties" (Claudia Puig, USA Today) for selling out the millions of people devastated by loss of homes and jobs to the interests of fat cat capitalists. Moore has "dug up some astonishing dirt" (Brian D. Johnson, Macleans), stories told in the faces of the foreclosed and evicted, in the food stamps received by hungry airline pilots, and in the courage of fired factory workers who refuse to go quietly. But more than a cry of despair, Moore's film raises the possibility of hope. Capitalism: A Love Story is "The most American of films since the populist cinema of Frank Capra (It's a Wonderful Life)" (Dan Siegel, Huffington Post ), "a movie that manages shrewdly, even brilliantly, to capitalize on the populist anger that has been sweeping the nation" (Joe Morgenstern, Wall Street Journal).
- Harvard Professor Elizabeth Warren on How Wall Street Got Away with Murder
- - The Man Who Might Save Flint
- - U.S. Congressman Elijah Cummings on Why We Should Consider Discarding Capitalism
- - Pulitzer Prize-winning NY Times Reporter Chris Hedges on Capitalism: the Killer
- - Father Dick Preston on Why the Rich Man Can't Buy His Way Into Heaven
- - What if We had Listened to Jimmy Carter?
- - Michael Pollan (The Omnivore's Dilemma) and People Who Grow Food Without Capitalism
- - "You Talkin' to Me?" - Taxi Drivers in Wisconsin Go All Crazy for Democracy
- - The Ideas Behind a Worker-Owned Business
- - Here's an Idea: The People's Bank of North Dakota
- - Miami Max Has a House for You