We have a new exclusive clip from Confessions of a Shopaholic, which will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on June 23. Click below for our exclusive clip, which features some rooftop romance.
When fashionista Rebecca Bloomwood's out-of-control spending reaches the outer limits of her credit cards, she is forced to find employment to pay for her label-icious wardrobe. Her dream job is a position at New York's top fashion rag Alette, but she has to settle for a desk at Successful Saving, a struggling financial magazine owned by the same publishing company. With a dogged debt collector (Robert Stanton) hot on her stilettos, Becky becomes
the unlikely author of a column on saving money-with a little help from her friends at Google. Her unconventional outlook on money matters attracts the approval of her dreamy boss, Luke Brandon (Hugh Dancy), and Becky begins to think maybe there is a whole new world waiting for her just a few steps away from Madison Avenue.
- - Deleted Scenes
- - "Stuck with Each Other" Music Video by Shontelle Featuring Akon
- - "Accessory" Music Video by Jordan Taylor (Blu-ray only)
- - "Takes Time to Love" Music Video by Trey Songz (Blu-ray only)
- Behind the Fashion - A collection of insider peeks at the making of Confessions of a Shopaholic, including: (Blu-ray only)
- - Wardrobe by Patricia Field - The renowned fashion designer takes viewers into her studio and shares some of the secrets of her outrageous creative process.
- - Temple of Shopping - The inspiration for Rebecca Bloomwood's fashion wonderland is finally revealed.
- - The Green Scarf - Fans will learn more about the all-important accessory that drives Rebecca to take desperate measures.
- - New York Fashion Central - A style-centric tour of the home of more shopaholics per square foot than anywhere else on the planet.
- - Sample Sale Madness - The filming of the film's hilariously chaotic shopping spree.
- - Window Shopping - The Shopaholic team brings store windows to life along
- shopping mecca Madison Avenue.