We have an exclusive deleted scene from the brand new Boondock Saints Blu-ray disc, which just hit the shelves on February 10. Click below for our exclusive deleted scene which features Willem Dafoe dissecting the "serial crusher" theory.
Irish brothers Connor and Murphy MacManus live and work in South Boston. After killing a Russian mobster in self-defense, the brothers believe they have found their calling from God ridding the earth of human evil. So they set out to complete their divine deed by ridding the streets of gangsters, criminals and lowlifes; and as the body count rises, the brothers become local heroes (deemed the "Boondock Saints") even as the police are on their trail. By risking their lives for their beliefs of Veritas (truth) and Aequitas (justice), the vigilante brothers take the law into their own hands...until they are pursued by unorthodox FBI agent Paul Smecker who follows their trail of bloodshed, but admits that the boys are doing exactly what he has always secretly wished to happen.
- Seven deleted scenes
- Director's Cut seamlessly branched
- The Boondock Saints theatrical trailer
- Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery, Willem Dafoe, Billy Connolly and Troy Duffy Filmographies
- The Boondock Saints script
- Audio commentary with writer/director Troy Duffy
- Audio commentary with actor Billy Connolly