We have a brand new exclusive special feature clip from The Norman Lear Collection, which is set to hit the DVD shelves in a 19-disc set on June 9. Click below for our exclusive special feature clip, which features Norman Lear and Bea Arthur talking about their controversial Maude character.
Legendary broadcast pioneer Norman Lear is known for creating some of the most acclaimed and top-rated television series of all time! Now you can own the first seasons of these classic hit shows in one collectible set, plus over six hours of exclusive new bonus features:
All in the Family
Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman (first 25 episodes)
Sanford and Son
One of the most respected men in the entertainment industry, Lear has garnered four Emmy Awards and was inducted into the Television Academy Hall of Fame. In addition, his philanthropic efforts include founding the People for the American Way and the Norman Lear Center at USC's Annenberg School of Communication; he also continues to be a strong voice for First Amendment rights.
- The One Day At A Time Reunion
- - Norman Says, "Don't Miss This!"
- - Those Were The Days - The Birth of "All In The Family"
- - Those Were the Days - All In The Family Pilot
- - Justice For All - All In The Family Pilot
- - And Then There's "Maude": Television's First Feminist
- - Everything But Hemorrhoids: "Maude" Speaks to America
- - Movin' On Up: "The Jeffersons"
- - Ain't We Lucky We Got ' Em: "Good Times"
- - The Legacy of a Television Revolutionary
- - Everybody Loves a Clown: Sanford and Son
- - This is It: The Story of "One Day At A Time"
- - Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman: Inside the Funhouse Mirror
- - On the Verge Of...
- - Mary's Breakdown - Part 1
- - Mary's Breakdown - Part 2