We have a brand new exclusive special feature clip from the upcoming DVD The X-Files: I Want to Believe, which hits the shelves on DVD and Blu-ray on December 2. Click below for a look into one of the special features where the producers and stars talk about the level of secrecy needed during the film's shoot.
Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny re-team to unravel a bizarre case right out of The X-Files. Amidst an eerily deceptive calm, F.B.I. agent Monica Bannan is abducted. Not only does the search for the missing woman ignite sparks between partners Scully (Anderson) and Mulder (Duchovny), it defies the boundaries of science, the supernatural and the terrifying spaces in between!
- Includes both the Theatrical Version and Unrated Extended Cut of the film
- Audio commentary by Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz
- Body Parts: Special Make-up Effects featurette
- Chris Carter: Statements on Green Production featurette
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Music Slideshow - "Dying 2 Live" by Xzibit
- Theatrical Trailers
- Still Galleries
- Concept Art
- Unit Photography
- Trust No One: Can The X-Files Remain A Secret? feature-length documentary (Three-disc and Blu-Ray only)
Part 1 - "You Can Go Home Again"
Part 2 - "Misinformation"
Part 3 - "Don't Give Up"
- Digital Copy of the film for portable media players (Three-disc and Blu-Ray only)
- BD Live
- BonusView mode (Blu-Ray only)
- The X-Files Complete Interactive Timeline - featuring over 80 video clip segments from The X-Files archives (Blu-Ray only)
- Picture-in-picture commentary with Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz (Blu-Ray only)
- In-Movie Features via BD remote direct access (Blu-Ray only)
- Real-time Index (Red Button) (Blu-Ray only)
- BonusView Commentary (Green Button) (Blu-Ray only)
- Behind The Camera (Blue Button) (Blu-Ray only)
- Storyboards and Concept Art (Yellow Button) (Blu-Ray only)
- Isolated Score track (Blu-Ray only)
- Enhanced for D-Box Motion Code systems (Blu-Ray only)