We have an exclusive look at one of the special features from Redbelt, which comes to DVD and Blu-Ray on August 26. Click below for your exclusive look with actor Tim Allen and writer-director David Mamet on the unique comedy of the film.
Set on the westside of the Los Angeles fight world, a scene inhabited by bouncers, cagefighters, cops and special forces types Redbelt is the story of Mike Terry (Chiwetel Ejiofor), a Jiu-jitsu master who has avoided the prize fighting circuit, choosing to instead pursue a life of honor and education by operating a self-defense studio with a samurai's code.
Terry and his wife Sondra (Alice Braga) struggle to keep the business running to make ends meet. An accident on a dark, rainy night, between an off duty officer (Max Martini) and a distraught laywer (Emily Mortimer) puts in motion a series of events that will change Terry's life dramatically introducing him to a world of promoters (Ricky Jay, Joe Mantegna) and movie star Chet Frank (Tim Allen). In order to pay off his debts and regain his honor, Terry must step into the ring for the first time in his life.
- Commentary with David Mamet and Randy Couture
- "Behind-the-Scenes of Redbelt": Making-of Featurette
- "Inside Mixed Martial Arts": Cast and Crew Featurette
- Q & A with Director David Mamet
- An Interview with Dana White - A conversation with Dana White, the President of the UFC
- "Fighter Profiles": - Video profiles on the fighters featured in Redbelt
- "The Magic of Cyril Takayama": A featurette on the Magician/Actor
Dont't forget to also check out: Redbelt [Blu-ray]