We have a brand new exclusive special feature clip from the upcoming release Invictus, which will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on May 18. Click below to watch our exclusive special feature clip, which shows how director Clint Eastwood would get all of the tricky angles during the rugby matches.
He was imprisoned 27 years for his heroic fight against apartheid. So what does Nelson Mandela do after he is elected president of South Africa? He rejects revenge, forgives his oppressors and finds hope of national unity in an unlikely place: the rugby field. Clint Eastwood (the National Board of Review's 2009 Best Director choice) powerfully directs an uplifting film about a team and a people inspired to greatness. In a performance that won him NBR's Best Actor Award and an Oscar nomination, Morgan Freeman portrays Mandela, who asks the national rugby team captain (Best Supporting Actor Oscar nominee Matt Damon) and his underdog squad to do the impossible and win the World Cup. One team, one country. The universal language of sports has never spoken so thrillingly as in Eastwood's Invictus.
- Matt Damon Plays Rugby
- - Invictus music trailer
- - Vision, Courage and Honor: Clint Eastwood and the Power of a True Story (Blu-ray only)
- - Mandela Meets Morgan (Blu-ray only)
- - The Eastwood Factor documentary excerpts (Blu-ray only)
- - Digital Copy on Disc (Blu-ray only)
- - Picture in Picture exploration with cast, crew and the real people who lived this true story (Blu-ray only)