It's time for Cloud Strife to save the planet again!
Based on Final Fantasy VII - one of the best-selling video games of all time and created by Square Enix Co., Ltd.,- the intense and visually stunning sci-fi sequel Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Limited Edition Collector's Set arrives from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment on February 20, 2007. Starring Steve Burton, Mena Suvari, and Rachel Leigh Cook, and directed by Tetsuya Nomura, this collector's set is known by fans as a "sensory delight - a complete audio-video overload." This two-disc set also includes ten collectible postcards, an English movie script and a biographical character booklet, and is priced to own at an MSRP of $49.95.
Two years after Sephiroth's attempts at mass genocide depicted in Final Fantasy VII, a strange disease threatens mankind. With many falling ill and the ruins of Midgar standing as a reminder of the sacrifices of the past, old enemies rise from the ashes to seek revenge. Ridden with guilt and haunted by his past, ex-soldier Cloud Strife must emerge from seclusion to again defeat evil and save the planet from certain destruction!
- Reminiscence of Final Fantasy VII: Advent ChildrenStory Digest
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children: Venice Film Festival Footage
- Deleted Scenes
- Sneak Peek of Upcoming Final Fantasy VII Games
- The Distance: Making-of Featurette with All New English Voice Cast Interviews
- Anime Feature: Last Order Final Fantasy VII
- Run Time: 101
- Rating: PG-13