You can bring two modern horror remakes home in 1080p this September. Freddy vs. Jason and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) will both be released in Blu-ray on September 8. Each disc will be priced at $28.99 SRP and you can take a look at both of the title's cover art and special features below.
The slicer versus the slasher? Two titans of terror going at it mano-a-machete? They're gonna kill each other a lot! The horror (and wicked fun) begins when Freddy realizes he can't haunt dreams because folks no longer fear him. So he enlists Jason to do a little killing on his behalf on Elm Street. Presto, the fear is back - and so is Freddy. One problem: Jason isn't about to stop offing people. And another: Freddy isn't about to let Jason rule Elm Street. This means war. Freddy Vs. Jason. Winner kills all.
- Commentary by Director Ronny Yu, Robert Englund (Freddy) and Ken Kirzinger (Jason)
- - Deleted/Alternate Scenes Including the Original Opening and Ending
- - Featurette Gallery Covering the Film's Development, Art Direction, Makeup Effects, Stuntwork and More
- - Visual Effects Exploration with the Creative Team
- - Storyboards and Production Art Galleries
- - Publicity/Promotion Vignettes
- - Ill Niño How Can I Live Music Video
- - Theatrical Trailer & TV Spots
Get help! That's a good idea when carefree friends traveling the back roads of Texas run into trouble. So they ask for assistance at an eerie, ramshackle farmhouse. That's a bad idea - one that cranks up the whirring, ripping terror of this fear-choked re-imagining of the cult fave The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Producer Michael Bay (Transformers), director Marcus Nispel (2009's Friday the 13th) and their filmmaking team bring edgy contemporary style to a gory frightmare. Jessica Biel leads the cast of roadtrippers who must battle the spinning steel of monstrous Leatherface. Join them for a savage game of hide and shriek.
- 3 Commentaries on Production, Story and Technical Aspects with Producer Michael Bay, Director Marcus Nispel, Stars Jessica Biel and Eric Balfour and More
- - Alternate Opening and Ending
- - Severed Parts Deleted Scenes Featurette
- - Comprehensive Feature-Length Documentary Chainsaw Redux: Making a Massacre, Chronicling the Movie's Origins, Casting and Production
- - Ed Gein: The Ghost of Plainfield - Shocking Profile of the Real-Like Killer That Inspired the Movie
- - Screen Tests of Jessica Biel, Eric Balfour and Erica Leerhsen
- - Motograter Suffocate Music Video
- - Trailers & TV Spots