You can relive the furthering adventures of Jason Voorhes in three brand new Deluxe Edition DVD's this June. Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter, Friday the 13th: A New Beginning and Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives will all be released in new Deluxe Edition DVD's on June 16. We have no pricing details or cover art for these new titles, but we'll update this story as soon as we have more information. You can take a look at the new special features announced below.
The body count continues in this vivid thriller, the fourth - but not final - story in the widely successful Friday the 13th series. Jason, Crystal Lake's least popular citizen, returns to wreak further havoc in Friday the 13th - The Final Chapter. After his revival in a hospital morgue, the hockey-masked murderer fixes his vengeful attention on the Jarvis family and a group of hitherto carefree teenagers. Young Tommy Jarvis is an aficionado of horror films with a special talent for masks and make-up. Has the diabolical Jason finally met his match?
- Commentary: - Commentary by director Joe Zito, screenwriter Barney Cohen and editor Joel Goodman
- Commentary: - Fan Commentary with Adam Green and Joe Lynch
- Other: - Lost Tales from Camp Blood - Part 4
- Other: - Slashed Scenes
- Other: - Jason's Unlucky Day: 25 Years After Friday the 13th - The Final Chapter
- Other: - The Severed Ending
- Other: - Crystal Lake Massacre Revisited - Part 1
- Other: - Adam Green's Dead Dance Moves (Adam Green's Dead F**k Dance Moves for menus, not pkg)
- Trailers: - Original Theatrical Trailer (Used on 2000 Release)
Jason is back, hockey mask and all. And he's up to his old maniacal tricks in Friday The 13th, Part V: A New Beginning. This time he seems to have set his sights on the young patients at a secluded halfway house. And more than a few of his teen targets end up in half, in quarters...you name it, Jason does it. This is the fifth scary installment in the Friday The 13th saga. If you liked the first four, and think you're up to getting back on Jason's bloody trail, you'll love Friday The 13th, Part V: A New Beginning.
- Commentary: - Commentary by director/co-screenwriter Danny Steinmann with cast and crew
- Other: - Lost Tales from Camp Blood - Part 5
- Other: - Crystal Lake Massacre Revisited - Part 2
- Other: - New Beginnings: The Making of Friday the 13th - Part 5
- Trailers: - Original Theatrical Trailer (Used on 2001 Release)
As a child, Tommy Jarvis did what many others died trying to do, he killed Jason Vorhees, the mass murderer who terrorized the residents of Crystal lake. But now, years later, Tommy is tormented by the fear that maybe Jason isn't really dead. So, Tommy and a friend go to the cemetery to dig up Jason's grave. Unfortunately for Tommy, (and very unfortunately for his friend), instead of finding a rotting corpse, they discover a well rested Jason who comes back from the dead for another bloody rampage in Friday The 13th, Part VI: Jason Lives.
- Commentary: - Commentary with director Tom McLoughlin and Cast & Crew
- Other: - Lost Tales From Camp Blood - Part 6
- Other: - Crystal Lake Massacre Revisited - Part 3
- Other: - Jason Lives: The Making of Friday the 13th - Part 6
- Other: - Meeting Mr. Voorhees
- Other: - Slashed Scenes
- Trailers: - Original Theatrical Teaser Trailer (Used on 2001 Release)