/fuller-house-sequel-series-netflix-2016/Yesterday, it was officially announced that Netflix will be premiering the Full House reunion series Fuller House. The series is confirmed for 13 episodes, with original stars Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin and Andrea Barber leading the new multi-camera comedy. Apparently, not all of the original cast has been part of the early discussions. And perennial favorites Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, who were mentioned in the official press release, told WWD that they were surprised and shocked when they heard about the reunion series. But they are not ruling out at least a cameo appearance. Said Mary-Kate Olsen late Tuesday:
"We just found out about it today. I guess we're going to talk to the creators and see what's happening. I'm shocked I haven't heard from John [Stamos]."
Ashley Olsen continued, revealing that they had no idea talks were in place until John Stamos broke the news on Jimmy Kimmel Live!. They even had a run in with Bob Saget earlier in the week, who is set to appear, and he didn't bring it up:
"I ran into Bob [Saget] the other day and we didn't even talk about it. I'm going to call [Saget] and get his perspective."
It appears that Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen aren't the only ones questioning the return of Full House. Lori Loughlin, also mentioned in the official press release, isn't sure what is going on with her return appearance either. She explains:
"They made deals with half the cast, but not with the other half. I don't have a deal, Dave [Coulier] doesn't have a deal, Bob [Saget]... We're all in negotiations. I think we would all like to come back, if the powers that be are fair to all of us."
Scott Weinger, who played DJ Tanner's boyfriend Steve, also might return. He sent out the following Tweet:
I'm touched by everybody's concern for Steve's welfare. All I can say is, things are in the works for your favorite over-eater! #FullHouse— Scott Weinger (@ScottWeinger) April 21, 2015