You can relive an animated classic right from the beginning in a new DVD set this July. G.I. Joe: Season 1.1 will be released on DVD on July 21. This new four-disc set will include the first 22 episodes of the series and will also include tatoos featuring the characters Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. The set will be priced at $29.99 SRP and you can take a look at the cover art and special features below.
G.I. Joe: Season 1.1
G.I. Joe is an elite group of special operatives, fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble. In this animated series based on characters from Hasbro's popular line of 3 ¾" action figures, the G.I. Joe team will stop at nothing to defeat COBRA - an enemy with the singular goal of world domination!
- "Knowing is Half the Battle" PSAs
- - "Looking Back" with writer Ron Friedman
- - Archival Hasbro toy commercials
- - G.I. JOE's original 1963 Toy Fair presentation
- - Printable script for "Jungle Trap"